Chapter 25

❝ Reverse and it all start again ❞

"K-Kim Taehyung?" The guy in green hoodie with a glasses resting in his nose bridge, frown playing on his face.

"Oh?! Im so sorry! I guess I mistook you! I'm so sorry!" I bow and bow multiple times.

The guy just chukcled "Ah no! no! don't be sorry! Its okay, I understand! Oh? and about the park you're talking about, want me to accompany you?" The guy in hoodie spoke.

"Oh ofc-" Suddenly my heart start beating faster, and its hurting so much, Suddenly a muttering noise can be heard beside my ears breathing warmly, a anonymous steps can be heard beside my ears, a scene flash infront of me, three footsteps, a muttering and chuckles, can be heard, the other one in hospital patient clothes, the other two in casual dark clothes.

Suddenly everything blackout, I open my eyes, a handsome young man looking at me worriedly.

"Hey Are you okay? Does your chest hurting? Are you sick? Want me to call Doctor? Ambulance?" He blabber.

"Yeah Yeah I'm fine, Don't worry" I said

"Are you sure? You just frozed there a munite, clenching your chest..." He said eyes full of worries.

I chuckled "Don't worry I'm Okay now, I'm leaving now see you around!" That said, I run, I didn't realize the necklace of abyss is now glowing faintly.

I run and run, I stopped when I saw a huge building infront of me, Panting so much, I take a breath first, a hospital.

I tried to remeber the scene again. Three guys, the other is a patient, bags of food in hands, walking in the hallway, Room... 7? 8.

"Room 78" I walk inside the hospital, busy patients, doctors, and nurses greet my sight.

After a munite, The door of Room 78 appear in my sight, thankfully no one see me.

I start hesistating if I should knock or just open it.

Suddenly a famillar faint voice can be heard inside.

"Dude, Are you sure, you'll be okay here alone?"

"Just leave, I don't even need you"

"Okay, suit on yourself."

The silence grew in the air, after a while, a footstep louder and louder as it was nearer and nearer.

I panic, I saw a hall, and hide there, while peeking at the door, and saw Kim Taehyung getting out.

"I knew it." I muttered, he close the door and sigh, and he just stay there for awhile.

"What he's doing? Just leave!" I mutter again, I'm getting frustrated each second, yet fear creeping inside my body, neck and forehead drenching in cold sweat.

After a seconds, He sigh and walk away, I hide, and crouch down silently in darkness of the hallway.

His footsteps start fainting until he's gone, that made me sigh.

I stand up, and start walking to the door where Taehyung come from, I knock.

Suddenly a faint voice inside spoke lowly, "Leave, we're not that close for you to worry about me"

I tilt the doorknob and walk inside, and saw a guy I want to see, His back facing me, blanket hugging him, the machine beeping loudly, the room is wide, and comfortable and fancy.

I walk slowly, as he just sighing, "What do you want?" He spoke while me getting nearer to him.

"You're Park Jimin right?" That said, He turn around and look at me, his eyes largen, mouth hang open, shock can see on his face.

"Luna..." He whispher, I smile and seated beside him, "You still not answering my question, Let me repeat it again, Are You Park Jimin?" That said he only nodded and sigh layed on his back and face the ceiling.

"Yeah, I'm Park Jimin, the cause of your lose memory" That said of him made me scoff and chuckle slightly.

"I don't care if I lose my memories, I came here just to see you" Hearing that from her, made his stomach churn uncomfortably, heart beating faster.

"W-what?" He tilted his head slightly in my way as he looked at me, I chuckled, "Did I hear it right?" He muttered to himself.

"So what happened to you?" My eyes fell blank, Made him gulp and look away.

"I-i..." He can't uttet a word.

"You what?" I said, he just close his eyes recalling of what happened that night, tears escaping from eyes, sliding down.

Luna watch it, "He's not Edward, but a someone who resembled like Edward, He's human Edward, if I may call it like that." Luna thought.

"It isn't weird to cry infront of the girl?" Let's test how human he is, I don't know if he's pretending like me, or He's just a normal human.

People in Phelulux had a fear of crying and I don't know why, based on King Father said, People in Phelulux never cried cause they feared of it.

Anyways back to this guy, "I know its weird but, when it always involved with you, it made me cried and it made me smile, you made my heart beat for you even I forbid myself to fell for you" He said heartily

"Did you just confessed? Well sorry that's not the answer I want" I said and stand up, "Goodbye and Heal, Jimin shii" I start walking away after saying that.

"You changed, Luna shii" That said I stop, and look at his way.

"Sorry to say this you but, but the girl you know and fell with was now gone" I smile.

And now I'm here at the playground sipping a strawberry milk.

"AISHH! So the curse only reversed on me, How about Edward?! Its so unfair! If I met you the deity of Blood Moon! I'll curse you too!" I screamed.

After I pour my irritation, I pout, "If you heard my words! Sorry! Aishshsg! Why does my life is so unfair! and Edward always made his way freely! First he killed the queen and king of Zivias now, he almost mated me and now! I'm the only one who triggered the curse!!!!" I cry.

"Noona, Want a Lollipop?"

《》

Don't forget to vote and comment :)

-장미씨