Chapter 17

❝ Once upon a time, a fire can burn all the sin .❞

I sigh, after that incident, I just realized, Yoongi had a mysterious past.

Based on Seokjin, Yoongi start hating the forest since then, when his comfort place is there, that said of Jin oppa, I feel that one of the word in his sentence had a lie.

But anyways, Hoseok was silent about that, the only thing he did was shrugged, and said "don't know."

In Taehyung perspective, he never knew Yoongi, Yoongi is always distant of him, but nevertheless.

Cloudia said the only one he trust is the one who don't know anything, she just shrugged and Snow just shrugged too, copying his mother.

I sigh, anyways we're in the van own by Seokjin, Yoongi is the one who driving, Seokjin on his side, Seokjin let the pale guy to drive, to calm his anger.

Me, Cloudia and Snow on the back, Taehyung, Hoseok, and Namjoon on the middle.

We driving way to our new school, But Snow don't want to be left, so that's why Cloudia Unnie is with us.

To take care Snow, Seokjin who making funny faces, as Snow looking at the mirror so that she can see her goofy daddy, she giggle and giggle.

We just laugh too, because of how cute Snow is and Seokjin funny dad jokes. Hoseok laugh added too. lol

After half of hour drive, we reach the school.

The guys got out first, Second I let Cloudia Unnie got down first, I help her not to bump Snow head, while she getting out of the Van.

I get down too, but then I realize, I left my bagpack, so I reach the strap, Another hand reach my bagpack too and the other hand layed on my back, and look around softly, my hair sway away.

And saw Taehyung, with a cheekily smile *insert stay with me intro by Chanyeol & Punch, I start feeling light, and everything feels slow.

What's happening to me? this days? I feel everything is just a bubble that later on will pop, and gone. *Stop the music intro of stay with me.

"Okay! Guys! Let's go!" Seokjin said, and hold Cloudia's hands, as he realize Yoongi was already out of sight.

He just giggle slightly as he saw the couple, Luna and Tae, was having their moments.

Snow slapped his arms, unexpectedly hard, made Seokjin hiss in pain, He caught the Mother and Daughter glaring him.

"What?" Seokjin said and hold Cloudia's hand again as he realize, he's not holding it.

Cloudia avoid it with a hhmmp! and Snow copy her Mother and look away from Seokjin.

Cloudia start walking, Left Seokjin in confusion. Suddenly someone grasp his arms, and drag him out of the sight of everyone.

He open his eyes, and saw Cloudia, made him sigh in relief, And hig Cloudia, Cloudia merely scoff.

"Don't forget, the reason why are we here, in the world of humans!" Cloudia angrily said in whispery tone.