Chapter 2

Taste my wrath first, love. Before I mate you, that's your lesson for running away princess. ❞

Edward got distracted by the heavy power, his eyes grew widen, after a minute he start domineering the heavy power of magic, the magic explode and the only piercing sound can be heard.

Edward was thrown away by the magic, thankfully Jungkook caught and seized him.

"Are you in much pain, hyung?" Jungkook asked worriedly as his arms wrapped around Edward's neck to support the male, Edward just only shook his head as to replied at Jungkook's concern question, as the unknown woman runaway from their grasp, by throwing the heavy magic at him while letting go, and the events happened as the both magics met and thrown Edward hardly, while the unknown girl got her chance to escape.

"That woman! I shall determine that she will face her death near sooner!" He shout angrily, and his hands crumpling in to fist, anger gotten the best of him.

The fist was burning in to a blazing fire, by the sight of it you're obviously will cower in fear, as all the wolves, bowed down just before they can met Edward's orbs that burning from fury and anger.

"Then I shall determined to show your death near sooner" spoke by the woman above with the dark clouds that start forming around followed by the ground shaking as the loud thunder echoed, Suddenly the lightning blown up and strike at Edward's way. 

Fortunately for Edward's inhuman speed, he dodge the lightning, as the strike of lightning hit the near old tree, Edward grit his teeth as he left out a loud growl, The wolves followed and howled.

Edward focused on the flying woman at the sky with the ability of controlling the climate of the clouds, her dress floating with her body, her jet dusty night black hair, flowing down straightly as lightings was bzzzing around her hands, there's a mad cloud floating above in her head.

"Your beautiful name, please?" Edward asked her in amorously without serious intent tone, As he face the blinding lights of thunder, as the cold air collided with his dignified face, as he tried to flirt with the girl who had a nasty temper.

"Kim Seokjin" The woman spat the answer with a unknown smirk, her voice is unexpectedly light but had a low pitch, Edward frown at the answer he received from the woman.

"How do you know his name?!" Edward screamed, the anger and madness retorted with the longing feeling to his lost eldest friend, but the cold air just blow against him, accidentally shivered from the cold, he accidentally closed his eyes.

He fluttered his eyes open, and found the sky already cleared, the dark heavy clouds and the mad lightnings of thunders was nowhere to be found, she's gone!

"That woman!? Who did she think she is!?" Edward almost cuss, but frowned when the thought hit him about his missing Hyung since hia kingdom announced about him taking the throne. The last time they talked, Seokjin was so proud and he even announced the news to his friends happily.

His hands crumpled in to fist, he look at the wolves and they nodded, they start attacking the unknown kingdom, that called Zivias. Trying to forget his sadness and tried to focused his task.

I smirk at the thought of getting the fifth princess. We walk in and found a couple holding each other hands tightly with the crown that itself made of gold and rubbies, on their heads as they we're fancy dressed.