Chapter 4

Losing a lover, Is not losing a life, to cry on, Its like helping you to find 'the one'

An hour ago

Mura run to her home as she fell sleep with Jimin and, and something unexpected happen.

She saw something while sleeping, and she guess she dreamed for tgw first time, her heart is beating fastly, while her hand sweating badly.

She was so nervous as she reach her home.

When she open the room of where her halmonie dancing as that how to talk with a gods, but Mura herself cannot dance, and she can't do the step properly made her all cousins laugh at her.

When she open the gate she saw her cousin, dancing like a white swan, her feet moving so elegantly against the lake beneath, made her feel envious.

She saw her halmonie muttering something, while her hands shaking something, look like a plants, or herbs? maybe a poisonous plants?

Everyone stops, the air, the shaking trees, leaves, and Yoona , made her halmonie frown as she feels everything stops, even the whisphers of the gods spirits and nature realm, stops

When halmonie open her eyes,she found Yoona staring at the girl infront of the entrance, Mura.

"You interrupt us?! What do you want?" Her halmonie shout in annoyance, made her cower down.

While Yoona, forcing herself not laugh by biting her tounge.

"I d-dreamed something.." Mura state, that statement made Yoona can't stop her laugh "W-what?- she laugh and laugh holding her stomach as she laugh but forced to mutter some words, despite her laugh "D-ream On!" That statement made Mura tear up but, she didn't lose hope and look at her Halmonie.

Her halmonie is frowning made her drench in nervous sweat.

"You better not lie!" Halmonie said and point his finger left and right and right and left, indicating me to came inside, while Yoona was indicated to leave.

"So what did you saw?" She said, and prepared something stuff, I don't know, but I guess us all about what I'm going to say.

"A girl.." Mura speak hesistant, "A girl?" Her halmonie mutter "Go on" Her halmonie said to make mura continue "Her stillhouette was water..." Mura continue made her Halmonie speak again with question mark "What water?"

"A water of Zivias Kingdom." Mura continue.

The water between of Phelulux and Xuxupan, was color green, pure natural green.

While in Unknown land of Zivias was dark blue, blurry of sky blue.

As many Xuxupian's and Pheluxi's gone by in the unknown land of Zivias, mostly of them said, there are mermaid's and merman's living there, It was called as Zakisea.

Most all of their ascentors, had an stories about them, No one knows if its a fact or Lie.

They said, a dark purple evil witch rule the kingdom of Zivias, and marry a Vampire Prince who kill all vampires, so all the vampires bloodline wiped out.

The king and queen of Vampires was disappointed, and betrayed as their son beheaded them, just to marry that witch.

Most of all the Pheluxi's and Xuxupian's theory was the evil witch of Zivias bewitched the Vampire Princes.

But most of all our acenstors said "No! Because the Vampire Prince us a greedy one, A crown, a throne, and a kingdom with a loyal people didn't satisfied him, he was thirsty of Magic, So what's the lesson of this story don't be gree-blah blah!"

As the acenstors continue the story, we obssesed on, The evil witch wants a king to rule with her, and then they met- But the story was not ended as that story teller died.

Halmonie indicated me to continue " She appear in our territory while the Alpha's son was out in mission " Mura continue.

"And she abducted me, and she bring me to the land called Zakisea-" Mura was cut off by her Halmonie "You may go out now"

"W-what? Why?" Mura almost shout in disbelief "Because you're talking nonsense! now out of my sight! you just ruined my day!" Mura left her Halmonie she bumped with Yoona, who was laughing.

But stop and gave Mura a pocker face. "Stop the nonsense, you we're just a greedy of magic!"

Mura runout, until she break down in tears at the lake.

Present

Luna laugh as she saw the face Mura showing of, "Let's go!" trying to hold her hand.

Only Mura showing a confused look, I move my palm in circular manner as the lakes showing the portal.

I look at Mura who had a fear look, "Don't be scared friend, just hold my hand, and we're be fine!" I laugh while speaking, she just give me an annoyed look , but holding my arms, as she feels like she was holding on for life.

I let myself jump, while Mura distracted, as her eyes closed her breath uneven, her body shaking.

While Jumping I hold her hand tight, and we left the Searriririan.

I open my eyes, and my sight saw the serene night full of stars, there's a moonlight looking back at the sea.

When I look down, I just realize, Mura faint, she had a velvety serene tails.

"Aissh! This girl" I muttered I dip my head under the water, and my tail flip as I swam under the sea.

Still holding Mura in my arms, I swam and swam, until I saw the circular gold, a entrances of the area of full of mermaids, many fishes, swim inside.

I sigh "Let's get it!" I swim, until my sight met a slender merman, looking at me tilting his head in side, I smile at him sheepishly.

He frown and ready to attack, my eyes glow in lime green, and he gasp, and awkwardly smile and show me the way.

"You're new here, I guess" I speak in his mind made him nodded as we swim, still leading us to somewhere.

"So what's your name?" I ask him inside his mind made him, smile with a rectangular smile.

"Theodorre Kousuke" He speak in my mind, made him gasp "Lunar witch?!" He suddenly stop and look at me, he gave me a confirmed look.

"So you're the famous Luna Waterine?" He continue swim, and made me stopped "Since when did I became famous in Zakisea Realm?" I ask playfully in his mind as he was new here, its obvious that he was from The Sea of Japan is the marginal sea between the Japanese archipelago, Sakhalin, the Korean Peninsula, and the mainland of the Russian Far East.

"You're famous here because the prince himself said he want you to be his and rule wih you" He speak in my mind made me roll my eyes.

"Ignore them! Oh Kousuke, help me!" I said and he look at my arms and saw Mura sleeping peacefully.

"Who is she?" He ask as he lift Mura and put her in his arms, I shrug and we continue swim.

"The alpha's son generation of Xuxuxpan" I said, and he stop, as I realize we're here.

He help me put her in the huge pink shell, "Dreamcather?" He ask, made me nodded.

"What are doing with an Enemy?" He ask again his eyes showing worriedness, as he was concern.

"She's not... She's a friend" I said and look at Mura.

《》

Don't forget to punch that star button, and leave a comement :)

-장미씨