Chapter 14

I feel I'm going to vomit, my heart is burning so bad, that I'm so uncomfortable I end up crying.

"Kousuke.." I don't know why I always calling him for help, there's something in me that trust Kousuke that much, I think I should call Namjoon than Kousuke.

But, I end up calling him, I heard the footsteps, and heard him through telepathy "Waterine, Its me." That said I use my magic to travel within a second to the sea.

Until my sight saw the daylight and the blue ocean, I feel Kousuke, pat my back.

"What's happening to me? Why does my heart is burning in pain.." I said and almost lost my voice because of pain.

Kousuke just sigh, He stand up, and help me stand up by putting his arms under my arm, like a child.

He make me turn around so I can face him, My heart is really burning so badly, that it hurts I ended up dying.

Kousuke hug me, and I cry in his arms. "Kousuke~ I don't want to die! and I did't know why is my heart is burningm? You're a Siren! Do you know who? why? and how? please..." I whined silently but I know he can heard it because my mouth is just beside his ears.

"I know who..." He said silently and sigh "Who?!" I ask him and he just sigh again "I- I can't.." He said and start carresing my back.

"Why?.." He didn't speak "Do you know why I almost drown and kill Hoseok?.." He still didn't speak but hum just for me to continue.

"Because I'm scared that I will met my mate.. or destined guy for me too soon, I'm scared that he won't love me truly and just used me, mostly inside of me I'm still a siren even though I'm a witch, When I met Hoseok and suddenly we vanished in air, the way he touch made me feel undesrcibable feeling, I just scared mostly Hoseok is not easy.. I know that I'm already in the right age to met my mate, but this is the first time I touch freedom.." after speaking that to him I sobbed.

And he just pat me on the back and push me against to his body so tight, he hugged me so tight, and start patting my head, to let it all out.

"Kousuke, so please help me.." I said and choked on my own tears, he sigh and push me slighly away from him a little but still holding my both shoulder.

"The guy who made you feel pain as a Siren... is Ash Edward.." That name made me froze in spot..

She realize that someone knocking her water barrier and look at her window, and saw a guy seating in horse, looking manly and attractive. Her heart beat fasten made her clench her chest "No it won't happen I can't trust him with my life, he's a stranger-She saw many guys holding a torch -Fire of phelulux, he's an enemy!"
She gasp when she saw the guys turn into dogs? a fierce and scary dogs! "They're not cute!"

They slash and slash their swords, and her energy weaken, she sigh, and try to see the face of the guy, "Ash Edward! I knew it!" She saw Edward indicating his dog people to stop for awhile, making her to take the chance. I look at the front and saw they stopped, but my breath hitch and my heartbeat fasten. Edward and I had an eye contact, like he can see me throughly, He put his palm against the bubble made me alert, so use my magic again. But my magic suddenly disappear and he wink at me, made me froze on my spot, my hands fall beside me and we look at each other, ten seconds straight. He bit his lip, still holding the barrier, but I snapped when I saw his hand against the bubble, it was blazing hot.

That memories hit me hard, I shakily reach my chest and clutch it painfully.

I cry "Kousuke!!!" I cry while shouting his name "I hate him! I can't denied that he's hot and handsome as god!!! But I hate him!!! He had a fire magic...!" I cry and whined like a child, telling to his mother about the bullies.

Kousuke sigh again "I have a plan.." That said Luna forget that she's crying earlier.

"What's the plan?" Luna ask the green hair guy, Taehyung that in deep thought smirk "Well you're lucky that I hate that dog! I will help you." He smile with that infamous rectangular smile.

He chuckled "Its your time, that means, Edwars is here, just around this area.." That said made  suddenly Luna jump on Taehyung's back make Taehyung frozed in his position but groan in pain.

"Ahhhrg Waterine what was that?!" Taehyung said as he recover and lift Luna's legs so she won't fall from his back.

"I'm scared Is this world gonna blow out?" Luna innocently ask with the tint of fear in her sentence.

Taehyung laugh "No you silly!" That said Taehyung walk around the seaside piggyback Luna who enjoy and wrap her arms around Kousuke's neck.

"So that's means he's around, you shouldn't call me that name, he'll found us easily.." Taehyung said smiling while watching the waves of ocean.

"Then what I will call you?" Luna ask and face Taehyung, Taehyung gulp as he feel Luna's closure.

But look at her, made them face to face dangerously near, only inches. "You can call me Taehyung, but you should call me babe." That said he wink at her, made Luna blush unknowingly.

Luna nodded and muttered some okay, and watch the sun, and the waves if ocean, still on back, made him chuckled.

And they fade in sight, the unknown white dog hiding behind the huge rock, peeking to the both couple.

Confusingly look around as he realized he lose the both, he's asking to himself why his magic wants him to follow the unknown couple.

But shrugged and transform into fine young handsome man.

He smirk as he walk around seeing many girl almost naked in his sight.

"Jimin!" The loud and bright guy greet, made him smile "Hoseok!"

《》

Don't forget to vote and comment that will help me update fast :)

-장미