Chapter 15

After a Month of reviewing everything, Cloudia Unnie teach me how to be a good girl, I don't know why she teach me that, she teach me everything how the house work, clean properly the house, she even teach me how to take care Snow.

While shoving a food in Snow mouth, who was happily chew it while kicking her legs under the table, while Namjoon teach me how the money, and blah blah blah, how to take care of myself from evil guys, and other laws, and bad things that seems normal in our world.

Seokjin teach me everything about foods, and other words that I don't know like Hotel, this area were living in called Penthouse, like that.

Kousuke, or should I say Taehyung-ie, he said I'll call him that name for him, anyways he teach me how to feed myself, he even help me how to use my magic secretely lol.

Jung Hoseok, help me to memorize the way to our house, to grocery, and to other places, he even teach me how to choose needs and wants in store! he even buy me this novel book with a title "the siren's heart"

Taehyung love that book and always read it for me before going to sleep.

Min Yoongi, ofcourse don't like me I don't know he said I smell like a fish! while the others laugh except Snow.

I don't know Snow said I'm her favorite Unnie and Taehyung was her favorite Oppa, and If Yoongi bully me Snow will take her sweet revenge to Yoongi. Cute right

Right now Taehyung telling me about Love, Hoseok beside me, Namjoon said I shouldn't listen to them, as they were heartplayer, or playboys.

I just shrugged Namjoon and listen to Taehyung blabber, Hoseok nodding amd explainng me.

"So that's mean we're dating?" I ask made the both guys laugh, Hoseok wink at Taehyung and said "Ofcourse both of you are dating! And Can I ask Luna, what am I?" Hoseok suddenly question me made me tremble in confusion "Human? Wait! I know! Ahmm third weel?" That said they both clapped their hands.

Taehyung pinch my cheeks "You're so cute!" Taehyung cooed and bop his nose to me while me I rolled my eyes, and use Yoongi's lesson "Yeah yeah I know, fck off!" I said and stand up proudly.

I saw Yoongi on balcony with a wine in his hands, he smirk proudly, and I wink at him, he just give me okie sign.

I left the two boys on the outside, and walk inside, When I walk inside, tasty food greet me, I made my way to the kitchen and found Cloudia Unnie, and Jin Oppa, doing some lovely things while cooking, infront of their laughing daugther.

"Eonnie! Daddy and Mommy! was mwaking out infwont on my fwabworite fwood!" She whined while laughing at his father stupid but cute jokes.

I tap her cute nose, and said "You know that of the one who cooking with full of love, the food will be so tasty!" I said and her eyes sparkle.

"Mommy! Daddy! Eonnie said mwake loveu infwont of mwy fwood! Swo it will bwe twasty!!!" That the child Seokjin Oppa and Cloudia Unnie choked on their own saliva.

While me and Snow waiting for them with a innocent in eyes, Seokjin fume while Cloudia wink at him.

"TAEHYUNG-AH! WHAT DID YOU TEACH TO LUNA!?" That shout made Yoongi walk down in stairs with a meaa hair, puffy cheeks, and unproperly open eyes, with death glare.

Taehyung walk in, and seat down beside Snow, Seokjin just give him a peace sign, and in the matter of second his face changed.

"Daddy is scwary!" Snow laugh, and hug me, we both laugh at Taehyung.

"Nothing Hyung! Hobi Hyung is the one who teach her that!" That said, Seokjin tilt his head to side to see, Hoseok fastly changed in his denim jacket.

"Where are you going?" Seokjin ask with a stern voice, Hoseok shrugged and said "To a Friend, take care guys! Bye bye Snow!" While bidding cutely to Snow.

"Wait Hoseok!" That shout from Cloudia Hoseok stop and look at her with a questioning look.

"We'll moving out now, We have a new house now! just beside yours, thanks for taking us!" That said Hoseok confused face turn into happily sunshine "That's good! Okay gotta go!" He said and runout  while checking his clockwatch in his wrist.

Me and Taehyung play with Snow for the last time, and left because, As Namjoon said in our human look age! need to enroll to school, and learn fun things!

Me and Taehyung plan to buy for our school supplies, I had no Idea so I just followed Taehyung's lead.

"So this is pen, like ink in our world" Taehyung said made me nodded, "This is paper, you already know this."

"Calculator, In our world we don't have calculator but we have a servants for that, you know that right?" Taehyung explain and ask.

I nodded, After shopping while learning things, we got hungry, so Taehyung and I order food.

We take our seat, and wait for the order, After 10 munites, a girl came with a foods in tray, and she even throw a wink to Taehyung.

I groan in pain, Taehyung rolled his eyes and gave me a worried look, "Babe, Are you okay? Does that hurt? Wanna go to the Ocean?"

I just shook my head, and look at the food, made him laugh "Okay food first." That said we start eating and the girl left out of awkwardness.

"So Tommorow morning our first day in School, Namjoon hyung already had our uniforms, And I made sure that we're classmates! always stay with me, and hold my hands always! Don't come near guys ex-." His words made me drift outside.

Under in the deep thought, there still a doubt deep inside my heart, that I shouldn't trust Kousuke or should I say Taehyung.

There is still a problem, that when Im with him made ne forget that problem.

Should I be scared? Or be calm about this?

Namjoon cant even help me.. Kousuke is the only medicine, that can cure me.

But sometimes I should stop, or else I'll be overdose, right?

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment :)

-장미