Chapter 6

❝ Don't trust too much, don't forget that a devil was once an angel ..❞

"So, Luna you know that I can read your mind right?" Namjoon suddenly speak while munching his sandwich, while I was sipping my cola as I was in deep thought.

I clear my throat first before asking the primce"Do you know, Theodorre Kousuke?"

That name made Namjoon frown almost choked but Luna didn't noticed that becausee her heart shaking anxiety and worry, Namjoon as a merman felt that but felt confused on why Luna's heart suddenly feels like its too hot on his skin.

"W-why? How do you know him?" Namjoon almost stutter but compost herself his frown made Luna shake violently.

"I-it just I met him in the Entrance of Zakisea, but meeting him is unexpectedly its feels like... You already met him, and he was so comfortable to be with, and that you can easily trust him with all your heart!" Luna explain after saying that she takes a sip again, and continue, Namjoon almost burn, but didn't mind that.

"S-so that feeling makes, me I-i don't know, its just you know that Mermans and Mermaid like us always had trust issue, that before trusting stranger, we'll play them first right?" That question made Namjoon nodded and fell in deep thought as he take a bite slowly.

"But to Kousuke its like you we're falling into something I don't know, we don't know-" Luna's words was cut off by the Prince who was munching his Sandwich.

"You mean bewitched?" Luna frowned at that word "H-how? I'm a witch itself?!" Luna's word become muffled as Namjoon put a handful of fries inside of Luna's mouth.

"Shut up we're in the Human world, or you want me to shut you up?" Namjoon said he even look down, with a playful smirk dangling in his lips, made Luna frown.

Luna kicked the prince under the table made the prince groan "Don't forget that I had legs, and can kick your dick inside your pants!" Luna'a threat made Namjoon laugh.

"Oh, Moon, I still want to have a child with fish tails!" Namjoon groan, while Luna just laugh.

《》

Meanwhile, In the Searriririan, Phelulux, Dark Moon Pack.

"Park Jimin!!!?" The alpha's shout heard in the halls of the kingdom.

"Dream?! You're Son! He's burning all the kingdom! You want our kingdom fall in the ash?!" The alpha's word spit infront of his wife.

The wife a dreamcatcher of Min's closed her eyes, then open her orbs glow, made the alpha gulp.

"Calm down, majesty, You know that you're Son will find her bride, tommorow, I see it." Dream said then closed her eyes again and open, she smile warmingly at his husband who we're looking at her.

"Aisssh! Sorry Yeobo, but our Son really want to burn our Kingdom!" The alpha said while he put his arms across Dream's waist.

"Tssk! Keep you're hands to yourself, Or I will burn it by myself!" The wife cross her arms, she even sway her hair playfully to mock him that she won.

She left him speechless.

《》

"Son?" The burning velvet bed, and the chandelier that hang in the ceiling full of fire, vanished in thin air, after hearing his mother sweet and calm voice.

"Mom?" Jimin call and look around to expect his Mom in the doorway.

"You should start find her than letting you're anger first, Jimin." His Mother seat on the bed then look at her Son eyes.

"Look at you, You should rest, then tommorow Morning, be ready, find your secret lover before, you lose her before your sight" That words from her mother, made his heart clench in pain.

Dream stand up and walk away, when he reach the door, she look at her son again, "Don't worry about your Dad, fates plays itself, just go with the flow, and follow your heart" Dream warmingly smile and left.

Jimin left alone with deep and pain thought.

He layed down in his bed thinking about his life.

Flashback 60 years ago

"Jiminie! look at the fire!" His Mom hold his shoulder to teach him how to walk, and many Pheluxian's looking at him, they were awe at how cute amd adorable Jimin is.

The shy Jiminie can't take it he shift in cute adorable baby wolf, made many people laughed at how adorable the alpha's son.

Dream's laugh at how shy her son is, She saw the Alpha walking on their way with a warm smile playing in his lips.

The alpha hug his wife and lift the baby cute and adorable wolf.

Jiminie hide his face in his father's shoulder, The alpha laugh, The father pat Jiminie fur white back, that comforting pat made Jimin shift back in human form.

Dream smile at the sight, she hug her husband "Jiminie look at the fire!!!" The fire made Jimin laugh adorably.

Jimin clap happily and he even point it with his little finger.

But that was the mistake he did, and he can't change even if he tried to go back in time.

"The futhre bride of Phelulux and Xuxupan will reveal in the matter of secon-"

Baby Jimin's power shoot straight into the fire that seating alone in the higher three step of stairs.

That fire need to show Jimin's future wife, a future queen of the two kingdom.

The fire faded by air, and Jimin's little power made a new fire, and a girl from Zivias show, made baby Jiminie laugh.

Except the audience and the queen and the alpha frown and look at each other then look at the baby who laughing cutely in the arms of his father.

The unknown fifth princess of the unknown land called Zivias

Was their future queen, and future daughter-in-law.

The fire didn't forget to show, a crescent moon.

Was a lunar witch

《》

Don't forget to punch that star button and leave a comment :)