Chapter 8

Namjoon palm suddenly, made me furrow my brows "What happen?" He didn't answer so I tried to read his face.

He looks like he controlling something, his eyes closed, his fist turning pale while glowing.

He gritted his teeth, his blue glowing magic turn purple made me gasp, his hand and body shaking violently.

I stand up, and walk closer to his seat , and I rest my palm to his closed eyes, to hide his eyes, and show something, I felt him stop, and he suddenly hug me, I hug him back too.

"Sshh~ What did you see Namjoon?" I ask comfortingly, and he just shake his head against my tummy, made me sigh, I know him too much as I met him since I birth.

We were childhood bestfriend, we enjoy so much while swimming, and that time I realize, I can be a mermaid like him.

He show me his hideout, the royal room of his and the area of sharks, meeting them for the first when I was child is really scary, but Namjoon being a prince the boa down infront of us.

I chuckled at that thought, anyways, everytime I seeing him like this that's mean he's seeing something in the future.

One of his magic, is to visual thw future, but right now that Namjoon is hugging me tightly, and crying so hard, is not suit to him.

But anyways, maybe he saw something traumanising sight, made me qiuver in thought.

"Namjoon, If you don't want to speak I can see through your mind though." I said and he just sigh while sniffling still hugging me.

"Y-you're fading into ashes... air blowing hard, fighting in hurricane, a unknown man save you, yet he's the rival! Luna I'm scared if it will happen!" Namjoon sobbed, made me sight and patting his head.

"Aishh! Namjoon-ah look at yourself, you look like a shit!" I tried to made him laugh with the use of unknow human words.

"Moon! don't say that! its a bad!!!" Namjoon let go the hug and playfully glared me but he was serious.

"Okay! okay! calm down! I don't even know what's the meaning of tha-" I said while walking back to my seat, and take a sipped again to my long forgotten drink.

"Because you're a innocent little girl!" He said I don't know if he's saying a fact or teasing me.

"Namjoon!" I almost slapped him "What? I don't even met a mermaid who don't know se-!" Namjoon tease

"Namjoon! you shut up! And you liar! you already met one!!!" I screamed, and he just hit me to low down the volume of my voice.

"Did I met one?" Namjoon confusedly shove the fries in his mouth made me slapped him "ME!?" that words made Namjoon laugh and scratch his nape.

"Tskk." I tskk and crossed my arms, and look outside, the busy street of people.

But my eyes caught a Phoenix?! What is it? Is there like that in the world of human.

The phoenix felt someone looking at him, and he look around and saw a girl seating in the table inside the cafe, with a mouth hang open.

The phoenix suddenly flew away fast, fast than second!

"What was that?" She thought "What is it?" Namjoon suddenly said who was looking at the bubbling liquid.

"N-nothing!" I said and sipped the drink, while he just furrowed his brow.

"You know that I can guess that your lying right?" Namjoon suddenly speak in her mind, making her choked on her drink as she was sipping, in the straw.

"I know!" She said and throw a glance to the area where the phoenix was flying earlier.

"Anyways Luna, what happen?" Namjoon suddenly look at her straight to the eyes, if you we're human you wouldn't see the fire in his orbs.

"What do you mean?" Luna shivered in her seat, and she stop sipping the drink, and shift her attention back to Namjoon, and caught a burning fire in his blue orbs.

"What happening?" Luna speak, worried, Namjoon just only frown.

"Why are your heart is blazing hot?" That words made everything blur.

Her sight she only see purple, a purple evil magic of fire, of Zivias.

She shake in fear, as is she already trust her life to unknown!

As to someone who'se confused.

Every mermaids and mermans, even sirens.

They can love, but most of them we're scared of falling in love, that their mer-parents teach them not to easily love.

Because they're not human, because human born to love, they can love many times, while mermaids, mermans only once.

Because meeting cruel creature, and falling in love, is like sacrificing your life.

If the person you trust your life, changed their love for you, you will vanished forever, your existence, memories of yours, and even bad, they we're open their eyes, wake up, you're nothing.

They're forever forget you, didn't even know you, and even love you anymore.

But Namjoon as the ocean's prince of Serriririan, knows everything, the symptoms, the reaction, and the magic.

He can feel eat, and knowing Luna, never step out of the zone of Unknown land, who?

Feeling Luna's heartbeat, was blazing heart, her magic, and her confused thoughts.

"I-I don't know Namjoon! Did I ?" She speak holding her head shaking violently, while her orbs glowing purple smoke.

"Luna calm down! I'll help you out! just wait, and calm down first I'll be back!" He said then runout.

Made Luna left alone with a chaos thoughts.

She end up paying the food, and left the restaurants, and she let out a deep sigh, and watch the busy street, people minding their own life

She sigh suddenly a cold and unknown cold wind that can shiver you down the spine, its like the wind touching sexually that she cannot explain, the wind kinda different, but this long thought cut off by the unknown wind almost yank her down, almost fall down in the ground, and embrassed herself for the first time in the human world.

But the handsome man, who had a sly smile in face, caught her, he had a black hair, hearty lips cute dimple beside his lips.

The brown orbs looking down at her intently, she realize he's touching her bare neck and his hand holding her waist tightly.

But the thing she mostly annoyed the hands was inside of her shirt.

But the touch kinda famillar, like the wind blow earlier.

"Hello, m'lady, Jung Hoseok."

《》

Don't forget to vote and left a comment :)

PS. The chapter kinda confusing and full of grammatical errors and typos.