Chapter 27

❝ A mysterious anonymous will be our first villain ❞

Jimin Perspective.

"Goodbye and Heal, Jimin-shiii" She said and left.

but inside of me dont want her to leave, "You changed, Luna-shii".

"Sorry to say this to you but, but the girl you know and fell with was now gone" She smile, and left me alone, leaving me in deep thoughts and silence and darkness.

I sigh and lay down, ready to sleep.

Until a numerous voices start whisphering beside, different famillar and strange voices echoing, that only I can hear it.

They say "GOODBYE PARK JIMIN-" They whispher "-Heal Ash Edward"

"STOP!!!" I scream, I hold my ears tightly, trying to cover them, so that it can help to stop the strange noise, but it feels like it grew louder and louder.

Screaming and screaming beside me, I cried.

""GOODBYE PARK JIMIN- -HEAL ASH EDWARD""

As a munite pass, I unknowingly pass out.

"Jiminie, Wake up, Let's play." A voice whispher, Opening the eyes slightly.

Blurry blue sky greet, clouds walking in the air slowly, smell hits different.

Suddenly a girl in picktail greets my sight, smiling beautifully and cutely.

"Jiminie is awake!" She shout happily, made my sight clear like a crystal clear.

That smile I focus on suddenly fell, frown fell in her face, as fear crept inside, the happily sunny weather, fell into darkness as a heavy rain fell, the happy white clouds walking slowly in air earlier, start forming in group, made the whole sky darker, they turn into evil gray, thunders start roaring.

My arms automatically, wrap around her protectively, but a beautiful girl greet my sight, the picktail ealier fell into her shoulders, her hair start grew longer, her cute doe eyes earlier, became sinister and dark, siren eyes, the golden brown hair turn into snow white, teeth grew fangs, as my arms fell.

"Now you're mine and forever be mine Jimin, trust me." it said.

I woke up, my sight greet a busy doctors and nurse doing their works on me and they nodded, as I left in shivers and cold sweats, fear and die hope, clench my heart.

I saw Hoseok hyung, "Are you alright now?" He ask worry filled his eyes, I tried to lift his pouting lips by saying I'm Fine.

"You didn't tell me, that Luna is already awake" I said after a munites of silence.

Hoseok gulp, and look away, "Why?" I ask

"I-I don't like seeing her okay, when you're still not okay." Hoseok hyung said.

"Why?" I ask again made him sigh.

"Are you sure, Luna didnt do anything suspiciously, that night?" he ask, made me frown.

"Are you doubting her?" I ask, made him frown too and sigh.

"No, its just, Aishsh forget it, Are you hungry?" He ask, and stand up.

"Taehyung visit yesternight" I said, and that said my Hoseok fist crampled

"What did he said? did he-?" I cut off Hoseok hyung question.

"No, he didnt do anything wrong, its just, He ask something weirdly" That left out from my mouth, made Hoseok hyung sit down again, and ready to listen closely.

"What did he ask?" His eyes made me avoid his eye contact.

"Why are you avoiding my gaze?" Hoseok hyung ask.

I sigh,"just forget it, hyung" I said and reach the food he order, that was in his lap.

He sigh, "Wait. How do you know Luna is awake?" Hoseok suddenly ask, made me gulp the food I already shove in my mouth.

"She visit me after a munites Taehyung step out" I said.

"What did she said?" He ask, made me frown.

"Nothing, she just like changed, she's not the Luna I've met." I said made Hoseok nodded.

After a hours of talking, eating, and laughing at Hoseok hyung's jokes, I was now alone again.

-

Hoseok Perspective.

"Firstly, Namjoon changed after Minho's disappearance, Before Minho's disappearance, Jangmi's death, Luna's weird act, Soobin and Jungkook transfery, then Minho's falls down in rank." I muttered, while looking at the green board.

"Secondly, Jimin and Luna accident, that lead to Taehyung and his squad weird act, and....... Jin suddenly got a girlfriend, let's add this." I said, and wrote it down.

"As for now, I'm not doing anything, just by letting Snow and Jongin marriage" I said by reaching the hamburger in the table.

I sigh.

-

Last night, In the playground, at time of 10:48 p.m.

The boy chuckled after running away, from the pretty innocent noona.

His direction turned into the dark alleyway, the light near at the alleyway suddenly flickered, and the boy shadows, turn into the anonymous man, he whispher something and chuckled, and left, the light shut down, as the alleyway now dark again.

"Found ya"

-

The guy in green hoodie perspective.

I lay down in the couch, as the orange and white fury cats, start purring and lay down beside me.

But my mind cant forget the girl I bump with last night.

"NO! stop it Minho, forget that girl!" I said loudly, I sigh deeply.

"I need distraction" I mutter and stand up, leaving my cats with their food and water.

As I made my way to the place, I bump into the mystery girl, she's wearing a pink hoodie, a jeans, a white shoes, my heart race, as I caught her eyes, and a mole beside her left brow.

"Jangmi-ah.." I whispher but the girl was now out of sight, and gone into the busy streets.

-

Taehyung Perspective.

"Delete that video in your files, or If you'll let me delete it, y'know not only that video I'll delete." I threatened as I whispher to her ears.

"Your existence too." I look at her darkly, but I chuckled.

"Aigooo~ I forgot, everyone already forgot you! Coz they thought you're already dead!!!" I laugh, made her grit her teeth.

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, if you found some mistakes and my errors, mostly my wrong grammars, please tell me kindly, thank you.

-장미씨.