Chapter 22

❝ The beggining is just starting here ❞

We fall as the water splash, the water touch our skins, both hugging each other protectively.

Each seconds the sights blurring while falling in the darkness of water, The blood moon shown in daylight.

The wolves start humming, the world stopped spinning around, the magic start flowing around, the dark spell, flowing in their bodies, as all his thought is only about her, mate! mate! mate! his eyes glow red, her blurry sight saw it.

The legs turn into siren night tails, witches start sweating in nervousity, waiting the prophecy spoke, as the other unknown princess fall in dark deep dreams

The unknown woman smirk, as the darkness was coming from her, eyes black, smoke around, the red dress, floating, standing in the tallest mountains. The Blood Moon goddess.

Suddenly She spoke.

"Your mine."

The kiss become aggressive, arms around him, eyes shocked, as he submit into darkness of water, while the time stopped, they kissed under the water full of unknown poisons, that didn't know what was going to happen.

The Blood Moon Goddess speak into the silence and monochrome of the world "Everything is just starting" Black Eyes turn red, the crystal blazing heart that display inside the Land of Phelulux, glow, giving back all the colors of life.

The prophecy, still silent, yet the magical time who was frozen in ages, tick again.

No one knows whats happening, yet all we know, that the story is just starting, all the mistake happened in past while the clock frozed, still mystery.

The kissed become slow, as the daylight of life, fade in darkness, the stars blinking beautifully, as the blood moon still hanging in the darkness of sky.

"Begin.."

"My head is hurting, what happened?" I speak through a hoarse voice.

"Oh my god?! Doc! She's awake!!!" The woman who was dozing off to sleep suddenly stand up, hearing a famillar voice full of question laced in the voice.

"Hoseok! Stand up!!! Call the nurse, and call your Dad!!!" The woman scream full of joy and relief, made the young guy, who was sleeping earlier in the small couch stand up abruduptly and run out.

I groan, the woman scream didn't help, What is happening? The last thing I know, darkness under the water, aggressive and passionate kiss, and a handsome guy with a glowing red eyes.

"AHHH?!" I scream, what happened, I'm so confused right now, all the thoughts running inside my head made me dizzy, the headache and the scream of woman didnt help.

Suddenly a numerous of doctor and nurse came up to check her.

After a munite, I'm sitting now, in the hospital bed, a famillar young man shown up with a bright smile.

"LUNA!!!" He engulf her with a big warm hug, I still chewing with a tasty food inside my mouth.

"Hoseok?" Luna mutter with confusion, made Hoseok smile grew bigger, as his eyes sparkled.

"MOM! SHE REMEMBER ME!" Hoseok happily shout as he did a happy little dance.

The Man who was watching the scene with a happy and relieve, smile, back hugging the woman who was shouting with joy earlier.

"She didn't remember right?" Suddenly he ask, made the smiling woman in his arms only nodded, "Should we tell her?" He ask, made the woman tilt her head with a alluring smile that made his heart still beat fast, She shook her head a little "No, but soon, when she's okay now." That said from his wife, he nodded his head with a greatful smile.

"Wait where's Snow?" He suddenly ask made the woman scoff, "That little brat, still in school, maybe hanging out with her friends somethi-" suddenly a loud scream can be heard, everyone tilt their to head to see where the loud scream coming from, They only saw a highschooler girl peeking on the door with a sparkle eyes, and smile.

"Snow! How's school?" Suddenly Hoseok ask as he greet her little sister who is a brat kid with a open arms and big smile.

"Oppa! Appa! Look at my Mom! giving me with glares!!!" Snow shout with a pout, scared of her mother's loud scream while nagging her.

"Yeobo.." The man spoke in deep voice with a warning stare, made the woman in his arms, just rolled her eyes, and crossed arms, suddenly a frown fade in her face, a blush appear, when she felt a peck in her cheeks.

"MOM! DAD! GET OUT!!!" Snow shout enough of cringes of her parents sweet gestures.

Hoseok only giggle, as he only describe the scene was so cute for him, while I staring with a smile.

"I miss them."

- meanwhile.

"The fuck dude! I thought your dead!" A young man in dark clothes shout, to the blonde guy in hospital bed.

Then a minty head hair spoke lazily while laying down in couch "Why jump in the ocean? when you had a power to stop the marriage.."

"Yeah.. I agreed of what Yoongi hyung said, Look at her, paralyzed in bed" The guy who reading a book spoke, The blonde guy just groan.

"GUYS!!!?" Suddenly the sunshine of the group barged insude, with a bright smile and sparkle eyes.

"SHE'S AWAKE!" That said everyone left speechless, everyone eyes largen, as they was shock of Hoseok announcement.

"But unluckily, she can't remember anything, the chance is only 20% based on the doctor said earlier.

The guy in the hospital bed, sigh in relief yet feel bad, and full of regrets.

"Jimin-ah Its okay, Its not your fault, you saved her, and I'm so greatful of that, hmm." Hoseok said as he take a seat beside the blonde guy in bed.

"Still, Its my fault to accept in that marriage" Jimin said, looking down in white ceiling while a tear fall down.

Made the guy in black clothes laugh "Yah! hyung? are you crying?!" That said from Jungkook, Jimin slap his arms, and cuss under his breath.

"Be thankful, My arms broken, or else your dead meat!" Jimin spoke, but the door suddenly open, and the famous senior of their campus show up with a food in his hands.

"Can I come in?" The guy in denim jacket with a food in hands ask

"What are you doing here?" Everyone ask a glares thrown to the visitors.

《》

Don't forget to vote &comment, and please share this to your friends!

-이장미