Chapter 31

"Loving someone too much, can bring yourself to death, but it doesn't matter"

Lee Minho's Perspective

After getting away from Taehyung and his fucked-up friends, I took a seat in one of the table in the cafeteria.

No humans around at this time, as the bell rang, indicating class starting and students needs to be present at their classes.

But now that I was alone, my thoughts suddenly gathering inside my mind.

"Lee Minho, my name." I whisper, I lean myself to the table, as I laid my chin to my paired hand, as my elbow superimposed on the table, as I whisper the most important information of this character inside this game.

Nevertheless, the 'lover' Taehyung talking about earlier, start swimming inside my mind. What does he mean that my lover had still no news?

Does he know her? Is she gone? If she's already gone, does he know she die? But my first plan, I need to know where is she and who is she, and what happened to her.

I sigh as I stand up and start walking back to my class, didn't care if I was late. Suddenly I saw Luna walking to the silent hallway full of male's students lockers, I smirk that was kinda suspicious, I hid behind the last locker. She walk nearer to the third locker as she tried to opened it, Suddenly a loud knock can be heard inside that one locker, Third locker.

Luna knocked too, made me frown, my curiosity got into me as I want to check that locker too but I calm myself down by planning to check it later after class, She whisper something I didn't heard.

Suddenly the door of the locker opened and a weird bird flew out made me roll my eyes, but I stayed, Luna laugh happily as she found the bird as then bird flew around freely.

Suddenly the bird flew to Luna and seated on her shoulder, Her head followed the bird as it seat on her shoulder, The bird leaned to the girl's ear as if its looks like it was whispering some important news.

Luna nodded and turn her head to the third locker again and glare it with so much fury, made me frown in confusion, but my gaze turned again to the bird as it flew away, My anger got into me as I realize who's that bird is. I seat down as I bent over, slowly the white smoke turn me into white furry cat. And start following the flying weird bird.

《》

Luna's Perspective

I was in the library suddenly a familiar song allured me made me stand up and start following the alluring song, Until I found myself stood in front of the male lockers, the song was faintly can be heard at one of the lockers. I lean my ears at everyone's locker and I end up at the third one, the song was loud inside and I heard some shuffling inside, Until I heard the knock.

My first instinct to do is to knocked back and then the locker opened, my eyes widen at the sight in front of me, the familiar bird that save Hoseok from his almost death the reason why I was awoken at the clone world. Laying in front of me, the feathers around him lied down messily.

I almost scoff wanting to confront the not so poor but pretentious bird and wanting to ask the bird of millions questions, but I stay silent and just watch the bird with wide eyes, the bird tilt its head to the side then to other side, checking me, I just stared at it, scared. Confused at how and why I'm scared at the just a poor little bird, but I tried to ignore it.

Until the unknown magic that forbidden me to talk fade and I whisper the first question that wrapped my head since day one. "Where's Edward? I don't deserve this shit" The poor sickly bird flew out freely I just laugh and chuckled at the question in my head how in the world he can fly without a feather, the bird just fly around while writing a word and the word he made is 'here' I just shook my head at the answer from the bird.

Suddenly the bird laid in my shoulder made me look at it and it whisper in my head "He doesn't deserve this shit too, and he's at the poor boy body, Go to him, he's having a problem" I just left frowning glaring the locker.

The bird flew away and my sight just followed the bird, I then look away when the bird flew out of the window, my sight suddenly caught a cat, not just a normal and ordinary cat, it was too much familiar, A tear suddenly fell down from my eyes.

"King Father, Your highness, What do you think you're doing?" I asked concerned, as I found him on his knees in front of the huge window, King father just laugh "Seems like the fifth princess will find out the Vampire's King of Zivias secret. Suddenly father's skin grew some white fur, until his whole body had hairy white fur, His brown orbs turn into red orbs then to green orbs as his eyes dilated, as his ears find itself the way to his head, and his back grew some furry cat tails, and his body got smaller, like the size of a cat, As the white smoke turn him into an actual cat, Until I realized my father can transfer into a cat?! The cat purr and jump into me, I took a seat at the edge of the royal bed, as I caress my father's furry back. "this secret should only known by us" King Father spoke inside my mind as I only nodded as my answer.

Suddenly the cat run fast and jumped out the window where the bird flew away that was now form into burning bird, A phoenix, The cat caught the phoenix that was distracted by its own transformation that was now in the grasp of the white furry cat's sharp teeth.

Until the memories of how Edward beheaded my father and mother, how he stole the queen's heart of Zivias, how he killed the groom of my mother.

I grit my teeth as I seem realized what in the world what's happening, My Mother and Father was given a chance to live in this world, to reach their dreams to just love and live in peace without wars and judgement from others, and if they survive, the dreams they desire will grant to them if not then to us others who'll survive, And Edward was waiting for his bride to come, for his hero to come and save him, The fifth princess to come and save him from his death, and the fifth princess title was mine. So he's waiting for me to make his awful nightmare to a beautiful endless dream.

《》

Don't forget to vote and leave a comment, if you found mistakes and errors, mostly my wrong grammars, please tell me kindly, thank you.

-장미씨!