Chapter 23

❝ Fate & Love ❞

A months later, without doing anything, I even try using power, but nothing happened, Everyone look at me like I'm a crazy person, but nahh, I feel like something happen that time.

When Edward and I fall and kiss under the water, I wake up here, without any memories as they said, but only Edward and the river is the only thoughts running inside my head.

Aissh Im going crazy!? Does that curse made me turn into a human? Or does the destiny, fate, and time involved?

And changed everything, and turn everyone into ordinary human, or what they call that.

But anyways, This is still me, the Luna Waterine of Zivias, Oh Goddess of Blood Moon, help me to solve this problem.

"Taxi!" Mom shout as the yellow car stopped infront of us, I forgot the hospital already let go of me, as the doctor said that my injury already healed, but still gave us a medecine, anyways we got inside and drove away.

After a munites of journey, the yellow car, stopped infront of the simple house, Mom payed, and we got out.

"Darling, If you don't remember, this is our home!" She smile, Even though inside my heart she's not my mother, but she's already becoming one, in this life she is my mother, but why does i feel bad, seeing the wide smile, yet her eyes telling something else, regret and sadness.

"Wah?! Its huge" Thats the only thing I comment and she just smile.

I bit my lip, and nodded while watching her as she walk inside as I followed her, An ederly woman greet us.

"Jangmi-ah! Welcome home!" She greet and crash me into big warm hug.

I just chuckle awkwardly and mutter under my breath, "Jangmi?"

Mom chuckled nervously, and sigh, "Eomma, I still need to show her, her bedroom" That said of Mom, my Mom pull me away from the ederly woman.

"Mom? May I ask, Who's Jangmi?" I ask, and she just sigh.

"She's your Older sister, she died in car crash, after forcing her to marriage by your dad." Mom explain, made my stomach churn uncomfortably.

"Oh This is your room, Luna" Mom suddenly spoke and break the silence.

I made my way inside, "Made yourself comfortable, its yours anyways, I'll leave you alone, first" She said and walk out and closed the door as i sigh.

Living in the chaotic life, without memories, is so hard, I don't even know if it was all just a dream or not. Because someone visit me yesterday...

"What are you talking about?..!" Fujin or should I say Mura, the girl I abduct from Searririan as I forgot her because of Kousuke's spells, yet she's my friend in this life.

She laugh, "Are you crazy?! You don't know that you're addict of fantasies book?! You even called your neighbor's son that he's a vampire, and he shouldn't keep it secret because it was cool and he should marry you! like what the fuck?! and now you're saying I'm a girl you kidnapped from Searurian? Seaririruan? Just forget it, babes-"

So Everything was just a dream?
I sigh, do I look like crazy?

Suddenly Snow barged in, with a unknown guy, seems like they are in the same age.

"Eonnie! This is Jungkook! Friends of Park Jimin!" That name! is so so so famillar!!?

"Snow.., Who's Park Jimin? Can I meet him?" That said all eyes largen.

"WHAT?! Uhmm no! no! no!" Snow almost shout then start muttering, "No she shouldn't meet him after that happened, she might trigger her memories, if she meet Jimin oppa".

"What do you mean trigger my memories, Snow?" That said, Jungkook spoke, "Ahmm, its nothing Noona, Snow is just muttering some crazy things you know, I mean you dont know" After saying that the door barged close.

"Eomma! what are we gonna do?! What if Eonnie find out what happen!"

"Then we're doomed" Mom shout from the kitchen, but that didn't help Snow and just walk back and forth while shaking her sweating hands.

"Jagi, You should calm down~!" Suddenly Jungkook hold her both shoulders made her stop and only just look at him.

"If Jimin hyung and Luna Noona meet again, we can't stop destiny or fate" That said Snow pout and hug her boyfriend.

"But jagi, I'm scared" Snow said while looking at Jungkook's eyes.

"Shhh~ Don't be scared, I'm here, always here, and well support them until the end, hmm?" Jungkook said, made Snow nodded her head.

"So Jagi, should we go to my room, than swaying here, in living room? Might Dad find out our relationship or we'll doom" Snow suddenly said and they both stop swaying, but still hugging each other.

"You both are dating?..." Suddenly a famillar voice spoke behind them, they turn around and saw Hoseok with a bowl of popcorn balancing in the palm of his hand while on the other hand a bottle of can of sprite.

"Whose dating?" Suddenly a voice from Hoseok's back spoke, made everyone froze on their spot

"Appa..." Mr. Shin came back from his work, and just bump with the chicken delivery guy, and found out his son, Hoseok ordered it, and pay it, he got inside, and walk inside the house use the back door and greet by his wife who's busy in the kitchen.

"Where's Hoseok?" He ask as he kissed his wife, "Living room, and oh?! Jungkook is here." Mrs. Shin inform to his husband, He furrowed his brows.

"Jungkook? Who is it?" That question made Mrs. Shin laugh, "The only son of Dr. Jeon!" That said made Mr. Shin gasp.

Mr. Shin let go his wife and made his way to the living room, his sight greet by frozen Hoseok holding a bowl of popcorn and bottle can of sprite.

While his ear heard the question of his son "You both are dating?..."

"Whose dating?" I ask made everyone froze.

"Appa..." Snow small voice gasp, "Good Evening, Mr. Shin!" Suddenly a guy in black clothes greet and bow.

"You're Dr. Jeon son right?" That question made Jungkook nodded "Yes, Sir." That said made Mr. Shin question him.

"What are you doing here." The stern, deadly, and curious look from his girlfriend strict father  made him gulp, and sweat badly.

"I-I-i..-" Suddenly Jungkook stutter was cutt off by Mrs. Shin.

"Dinner is ready!!!" Snow and Jungkook sigh in relief, made Mr. Shin gave them a stern yet suspicious look

"I'll call Eonnie" Snow spoke and knock at Luna's door.

"Eonnie~! Dinner is ready!" But only silence greet her, made Snow frown. "I'll coming in!" She barge in, and only empty bed greet her, she check the bathroom but she's nowhere.

Suddenly a opened window caught her sight

"EOMMA! SHE'S GONE!?!"

《》

Don't forget to vote & comment!
And please share this to all your friends!

-장미씨