Prologue

His family had lived in the outskirts of Tokyo, within the mountains, in a small town located close by. His parents are of the old-time mindset, where his mother is the housewife, while his father makes ends meet. "Mommy, mommy, what are those weird creatures?" (Y/n) had asked her. "Creatures? You have quite the imagination" his mother answered through tight lips, now picking up her pace. She had known something his little mind didn't, but he never knew what.

"Mommy! Mommy! Look what I can do!" (Y/n) exclaimed while showing off a floating puddle of water. Instead of praise from his mother, he got a harsh slap to the face, forcing him to release the puddle of water. "You wicked! Wicked child! Don't you ever do it again!" His mother exclaimed while harshly gripping his arm.

Her fear was justified, knowing both she, and her child, will have a harsh life if someone found out. But, she never meant to hurt her innocent child, who couldn't comprehend her fears. As a young child, he witnesses things he never should have. He shivered in the corner of the house, his father shakingly pointed a gun at him. His bleeding mother lay at his father's feet, no longer getting up. The sound of a gunshot rang throughout the mountainside, along with a horrifying scream.

(Y/n)'s little feet padded against the snow, taking him away from the house. Fresh tears pulled his eyes, his small hands covered his ears. The small house that he had left behind now had ice spikes protruding from it. In just one day, he had lost his parents, his childhood, and his home. Like any orphan, he lived on the streets, ignored by those who walked past him. All he had is his ragged clothing, which was covered in dry blood and dirt. If he doesn't find shelter, he will die from the winter snow.

That's when he met his savior, a man who looked at him with a bit of pity. "Huh, a little kid like you, with no one to look after you. You won't last till sunrise" Toji scoffed at the child, seeming to care less about the child. "You know, your creature looks funny, Mr." (Y/n) had said while looking at the curse around Toji's figure. "You can see it? For someone so young too..." Toji muttered to himself, internally mulling through his options.

"I'll make you a deal, little one, you can either stay here and die or come with me to be of some use?" Toji asked as he peered down at the child. (Y/n) nodded without hesitation, having nothing else to lose. "Good, then your life is now under my care, along with your abilities" Toji claimed as he outstretched his hand to the child.

(Y/n) accepted the hand as he got off the could ground, not once letting go of the hand. From that day forward, he was trained excessively in both combat and cursed techniques. Toji had treated (Y/n) like he was his child. But, unlike his biological child, he raised (Y/n) up to be an elite assassin, despite never once killing anyone but curses.

~~~

At 10 years old, (Y/n) was finally allowed to do some missions alone. Most of the time, the child would be seen following Toji around, 24/7. But, today, Toji is tasked with eliminating the Star Plasma Vessel. Since it's a difficult task, Toji refused to bring (Y/n) along with him, leaving the child to do a different task in Sendai.

Rain fell against his white mask, soaking his silky (h/c) hair. Thankfully, his baggy clothing kept him warm, preventing him from catching a cold. He had just finished taking out a weak First Grade curse, something a child shouldn't be able to do. "Hey, kid! What's a child doing out here in the rain?" An old man asked, an umbrella blocking the rain from hitting him. (Y/n) tilted his head in confusion, unsure how to answer the male, so he ended up not saying anything at all.

"You poor thing... Here, why don't we go to my place? Get you dried up, and out of the rain", the old man suggested with an outstretched hand. (Y/n) took the hand, allowing himself to be dragged along by the old man, too innocent to know to not talk to strangers.

"I have a grandson back at home, maybe you two can be friends" the old man conversed with the child. "Friends?" (Y/n) muttered out in confusion, never having heard the word before. "So you can speak, you're a shy one aren't you?" The old man asked with a raised eyebrow, glancing back at the child.

~~~

"Any last words Toji Fushiguro?" Satoru asked as he peered down at the opponent's tattered body. "Yes... I have two sons... Megumi Fushiguro, one who inherited the Ten Shadow's Technique. The Zen'in clan plans to buy him for his curse technique" Toji struggled to say, taking raspy breaths.

"Then, there's my other son, (Y/n) (L/n), non-biological. He's a sweet kid, never once killed another human's life. I want you to find them, and take them under your wing" Toji asked with a hopeful look. "That's one difficult task, I'll do my best to fulfill it" Satoru promised him.

"I hold you to that..." Toji muttered as he died filled with regret. He knew (Y/n) wouldn't take his death well. He regrets not giving the kid a normal life, instead, he filled (Y/n)'s life with blood. Yet, somehow, the kid is still so innocent, and a merciful pacifist.

How, how surprised he would be if he knew that (Y/n) had run into Yuji. This will be the start of (Y/n)'s chaotic new life. He will unknowingly run into multiple obsessed lovers, who will kill anyone for his love. What will he do to escape it all? Will he be able to escape it?