Nobara Kugisaki Ending

Nobara happily hummed as she delicately held up a makeup brush with her dominant hand. In her other hand, she holds a makeup pallet of various colors. She smiled at her "work" as she placed her items down, only to let out a gasp of disgust as she noticed an imperfection. "Ew..." She muttered as she plucked off the imperfection, holding it away from her as if it was filth.

Pinched between her fingers wiggled a maggot, struggling to get out of her grip. With a swing, the worm is sent into the garbage can, where it belongs. She then fixated her attention back on her "work", seemingly searching for any more imperfections. Long dull (h/c) hair splayed out over the chair, having long lost its shine.

His eyes were slightly open, looking as if he just woke up, but not making a move to fully wake. Makeup caked his face, brightening it up with foundation, blush, and lipstick. Though it was ruined by a hole on his cheek, the exact spot the maggot crawled out of. With a sigh, Nobara picked up her makeup kit again, ready to fix the hole.

Behind her there sat more of her "works" that lined the wall. In a display case sat the Prison Cube, a disgusting finger covered in sealing paper, and a dog's head. Next to it is another display case that held Maki's broken spear, a moldy Oniguri, and a plushie of a Panda. Next to that, on the ground, is a scatter of items that represent the rest of the Jujutsu school.

But, the main items are of her own classmates, and her teacher, with her upperclassmen. Though her most important is (Y/n), hence the reason she had yet to get to the rest of the items. "Perfect! Now... What should you wear tomorrow?" Nobara asked herself, pondering about his daily wear.

~End~