Chapter 5

Sukuna appeared behind Megumi, holding an unconscious (Y/n), bridal style. "Yeah, sorry but, he isn't going to be coming back," Sukuna said casually, stepping out from behind Megumi. "Huh?!" Megumi asked in confusion, while nervously sweating from Sukuna's presence alone.

"There's no reason to be scared, I'm in such a great mood right now! Let's just chat for a bit" Sukuna said with a large grin. The only reason he is in such a great mood is that he finally staked his claim to the male in his arms, not that Megumi knew about this.

As Sukuna walked towards the front of Megumi, said male instantly spotted (Y/n) in Sukuna's arms, now glaring darkly at the curse. "What are you doing with (Y/n)?" Megumi asked angrily, earning a sadistic side glance from the curse. "Him? Why should it matter to you? What I do with what's mine shouldn't be your problem" Sukuna said casually.

"Whoever said he was yours?" Megumi growled out, forgetting that he was talking to a powerful curse. "I did, now, shouldn't you be worried about the brat I'm controlling? Although, you're both annoying, thinking that you can claim him first without any consequences" Sukuna said with a slight frown.

He then gently lowered (Y/n) to the ground, propping him against his leg, now able to use both his hands. With those free hands, he gripped Yuji's shirt and hood, easily ripping them off his body. "So, I've been thinking about the different ways I can do this!" Sukuna exclaimed as he easily stabbed his hand into his chest, earning a gasp from Megumi.

Blood leaked out of Sukuna's mouth as his hand grabbed Yuji's beating heart. "W-What are you doing?!" Megumi asked in horror. Not because he cared about Yuji's well-being, but because he's being traumatized by a curse pulling out his own fricking heart. Watching as Yuji's blood splattered onto (Y/n)'s hair and face, that surprisingly didn't wake him from his unconsciousness.

Sukuna then ripped out Yuji's heart, blood splattered everywhere, covering (Y/n) in heaps of blood, now holding the slowly dying heart in his hands. "I would say I'm taking him hostage, but we both know you couldn't care less about the brat. So, instead, I will be taking him out of the picture, for both our sakes, aren't I nice?" Sukuna asked sarcastically.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about!" Megumi denied it, but deep down, he knew Sukuna was right. "It's simple, see, I can live without this, but that ain't true for your punk friend," Sukuna said as he chucked the heart to the side. He then bent down to hoist (Y/n) onto his shoulder, slightly enjoying the look of blood covering his lover's face.

"Now, for this one, I will be taking him away from all the competition. I don't want more of you scum touching him with your needy hands" Sukuna said with a pleased smile. "Oh, and one more thing..." Sukuna trailed off as he held up one of his old fingers. "For good measures," Sukuna said as he swallowed the nasty appendage like he was eating a tasty snack.

Megumi stood there with a deep frown, multiple emotions hitting him at once. First, his major competition to get (Y/n)'s love is gone. Now, he has to deal with another major competition that would most likely kill him. It doesn't help that said competition just ingested a cursed object, and has (Y/n) hostage.

"And with that, I'm now as free as a bird, and now you can be frightened. Because I'm about to kill you, just for the hell of it" Sukuna said while cracking his hand, causing his nails to grow sharper. "And just like that... Our positions are now reversed..." Megumi mumbled out, internally debating on what he should do.

"I won't allow you to take (Y/n) away, not without putting up a fight," Megumi said as he got into a defensive stance. "Really now? Well, go ahead and try, not as it'll do much anyway" Sukuna said cockily while placing a hand on (Y/n)'s back. It's not like he's going to need his hands to fight back, so might as well use them to keep (Y/n) from falling off his shoulder.