Chapter 4

A/N: SOME MANGA SPOILERS!!

Rain patter down on the group of sorcerers, staring straight at a Detention Center. Thankfully, (Y/n) had gotten his uniform fixed to the male's uniform. The only difference between his to his companion's uniform is the obvious large shirt, that used to belong to Yuji's uniform. Of course, Yuji got another uniform shirt, so he no longer continues to be shirtless.

"Definitely a cursed womb, our window verifies that, about 3 hours ago," Ijichi said while staring at the Detention Center. "Once 90% we're evacuated, the decision was made to seal off the Center. All citizens within a 500-meter radius had been evacuated as well" Ijichi explained to the group of sorcerers.

"I, uh, have a question, what is this window?" Yuji asked with a raised hand. "It's an in-house term, for unique members of Jujutsu Tech who can see curses. But, they aren't sorcerers" Ijichi explained while looking at Yuji. "Oh, okay," Yuji said casually, having nothing else to add. "Let's continue, detaining Block 2, at present 5 Detainees are still inside, along with the cursed womb. If the cursed womb is the type to metamorphose, we predict it will become a Special Grade Cursed Spirit" Ijichi said with a serious look.

'Special Grade!' Megumi and Nobara thought collectively, having never encountered a Special Grade before. "Hey, so... I still don't really understand what this Special Grade means?" Yuji somewhat asked, earning a groan from the two. "I can tell you" (Y/n) popped in from behind Yuji, causing the male to swing around to look at him. "From what I was told..."

Conventional weapons against cursed spirits
Grade 4: A wooden bate would be enoguh
Grade 3: You can rest easy with a handgun
Grade 2: Close call with a shotgun
Grade 1: Even a tank may be insufficient
Special-Grade: Even footing with carpet bombing of cluster bombs

"Wh-Why didn't you tell me sooner?! That IS bad!!" Yuji exclaimed while shaking (Y/n) back and forth. "I thought you knew" (Y/n) wheezed out. "I'm surprised you knew that information, to begin with," Ijichi said while looking at (Y/n) suspiciously, having zero knowledge that (Y/n) is an ex-assassin.

"Normally, the Sorcerer on par with the cursed spirit would handle this. And in this case, that would've been Gojo" Megumi said with a frown. "That figures... So, where is Gojo, then?" Yuji asked while searching for the male. "Last I checked, he said he was going on a mission" (Y/n) answered for him.

~Flashback~

A loud string of knocks sounded at (Y/n)'s door, easily disrupting his peaceful sleep. Currently, it was around 3 in the morning, right before his mission with his teammates. "Hello?" (Y/n) groggily answered while opening the door, only to get crushed into a hug. "Awe~! You're so cute when you're just waking up!!" Satoru exclaimed while hugging the male.

(Y/n) sighed in annoyance, too tired to try squirming his way out of the hug. "It's 3 in the morning... What do you want?" (Y/n) asked a little rudely, due to being too tired to muster up politeness. "Oh, right! I'm going on a long mission, and I wanted to remember your face before we part ways!" Satoru exclaimed a bit dramatically.

"Plus, you're going on your first mission tomorrow, so I want to wish you luck! If you do good, I might bring you back some sweets!" Satoru said while flowers seemed to float around his figure. "Right... Have fun... I guess..." (Y/n) mumbled out as he somehow got out of Satoru's hug, and into his room.

He ungracefully flopped back onto his bed, unknowingly leaving his bedroom door open. Of course, Satoru, being Satoru, and a major simp for the male. He pulled out his phone and started taking pictures at rapid-fire. Then, he happily pranced out of the school to go do his mission, while scrolling through his multiple photos of (Y/n) on his phone.