Chapter 3

(Y/n) had spent a good hour searching for his precious mask, that he remembered leaving on the ground. At the time, the others left him at the school to meet up with the new member in Hiruguku. To add to his misery, he also couldn't find the kimono he normally wears, instead, he found his school's clothing.

Now, he didn't mind the school clothing is kind of cute. But, it didn't help that he was in the female uniform, which felt way too small for him. The skirt would always attempt to show his ass, and his shirt barely covered his stomach, it's just overall uncomfortable.

Finally getting off the train, away from all the awkward attention his clothing created. He scanned the area for his classmates, looking for the lockers. While on the train, Yuji texted him about their new location to keep him updated. Finally, he had spotted his classmates and the additional classmate he was supposed to meet.

"Ugh... This is what I got to work with? Great, just my luck" Nobara huffed out with a disappointed pout. "She took one look at us and sighed... That can't be good" Yuji grumbled out with a deep frown. "So, where is (Y/n)? He's supposed to be here by now" Megumi pointed out, looking at Satoru for answers.

"Hey, sorry I'm late... Um... Why are you all looking at me like that?" (Y/n) asked nervously, noticing the wide-eyed look from the group, with an additional eye on Yuji's cheek. Satoru's grin widened as his nose started to bleed, while Megumi quickly turned his head away, blushing profusely.

"Gah-! You're practically naked! Here, take my shirt!" Yuji said as he frantically stripped off his shirt, shoving it over (Y/n)'s head. Due to their size difference, the shirt hung loosely off of (Y/n), almost making him look like a cute child wearing their father's clothing. "Gojo, you're behind this, aren't you?" Megumi asked while glaring at the elder male, who is secretly taking pictures of (Y/n).

"Quit it, you perv! I can't believe you'd do this to her!" Nobara exclaimed as she quickly blocked (Y/n)'s view from the three males. She then spun around, quickly clasping (Y/n)'s hands in her own with a wide smile, sparkles seem to appear behind her. "Man, am I glad I have another female in the group! You can call me Nobara! You're so adorable, you know?" Nobara asked rhetorically while gently pinching the male's cheeks.

"Um... Please stop... This is very uncomfortable" (Y/n) mumbled out, not able to handle the amount of un-comfort he's felt throughout the day. "Yeah, quit it! He doesn't like it!" Yuji said as he harshly slapped Nobara's hand off of (Y/n)'s cheek while pulling the male away from the female.

"Also, Sensei, I don't appreciate that you'd shove a female's uniform on my male friend! Can't you see how uncomfortable he is in those clothes?!" Yuji scolded while hugging (Y/n) protectively. "Wait..." Megumi mumbled out, finally piecing together what Yuji just said. "Did you say, male?" Nobara asked in disbelief, slightly wondering if she heard wrong.

"See Yuji, I told you everyone will think I'm female with my mask off" (Y/n) pointed out, while the two teens stare in shellshock. "Speaking of... I found your mask lying about, so I'd thought I'd give it to you" Yuji lied as he handed (Y/n) the mask. (Y/n) took the mask with a relieved look, unaware that Yuji was the one who took it in the first place.

Once he strapped his mask onto his face, he felt a hand on his shoulder. "Hm?" (Y/n) hummed in curiosity, turning to see Megumi gently holding his shoulder. "I...I'm sorry, for calling you a girl" Megumi muttered with a guilty look. "It's alright, it happens" he reassured with a hidden smile.

"I'm glad you're not mad..." Megumi whispered to himself with a small relieved smile. Only to feel a bunch of glares drilled into his back. Letting out a fake cough, he turned to Satoru with a slight frown, trying his best to ignore the teacher's hidden glare. "So, are we going somewhere from here?" Megumi asked, reminding the teacher of his intended mission for the group.