Satoru Gojo Ending

~During Shibuya~

"GOJO IS SEALED!!" Yuji yelled out to the city, having no other options, due to not knowing where Nanami was. Meanwhile, in an alleyway, away from curses and sorcerers, stood two figures. One towered over the other, holding a hand to the other's mouth, silencing them from calling out. Seemingly unaffected by their struggling, almost like they weren't hitting the person at all.

"Shh... It will be over soon, my lovely husband" Satoru hushed the struggling male. "MMmph!!" (Y/n) complained, trying his best to kick or punch his teacher. But, he only hit the air, like there was some invisible force keeping him from touching him. Satoru nuzzled his face into (Y/n)'s hair, then let out a satisfied moan after taking a deep whiff.

"I'm so glad you didn't get hurt... Or killed, I would've been deeply heartbroken" Satoru said with a dazed expression, as he nuzzled his nose into the crook of (Y/n)'s neck. Said male shook his head frantically, trying harder to get out of his Sensei's strong grip, greatly disturbed by his advancements.

"You know, it wasn't easy threatening someone to be the mastermind behind all this. Especially when I killed the real one, then when to all the trouble pretending to get sealed. Just. For. You" Satoru said as he poked (Y/n)'s nose. "Gh! MMPH!!!" (Y/n) screamed as a cursed weapon stabbed through his stomach.

"Shh, shh, there, there, it'll be over soon, then we'll truly be together, forever. No one can take us apart, especially if we're together in the afterlife. Not Yuji, Megumi, these curses, or those damn old geezers, could ever take that away from us... From me" Satoru cooed, as he stroked (Y/n)'s hair. Smiling down at the dying male, in his arms, as if everything was fine, and that everything was normal.

Finally, he released (Y/n)'s mouth as they lowered to the ground, now settling the male onto his lap. "See? Isn't this just lovely, you dying in my arms. Letting me be the only one you see as your final goodbye to this world. Engrave this into your memory, my lovely husband, as I will be joining you shortly after" Satoru reassured, while (Y/n) struggled to stay alive.

"No... Please..." He begged, but it fell on deaf ears, as Satoru picked up the cursed tool again, and plunged it into his heart. "See you in the afterlife..." Satoru whispered to the corpse, as he then plunged the knife into his own heart. He died with a blissful look on his face, as the last view he saw was of curses running towards their bodies, most likely to devour them.

~End~