Chapter 8

Satoru stood in an open plain in the middle of the woods, away from the school. Nearby Yuji sat on a rock, looking completely worn out from fighting Satoru. Suddenly, a figure appeared behind Satoru, aiming a weapon at his head. In a nick of time, Satoru maneuvered out of the way, earning a small scratch on the cheek, much to his surprise.

Not allowing Satoru any time to recover, the figure kept swinging his weapon at him. This forced Satoru to switch to the offensive, now knowing he can't rely on his abilities to stop them. Suddenly, from behind, a garage of needles stabbed into his body, once again shocking him.

Meanwhile, Yuji leaned over in awe, watching as (Y/n) proceeds to take Satoru down. Not because he's stronger than their teacher, but because he caught him off guard. Although full of Senbon, Satoru still stood up, finally taking off his blindfold, grinning from ear to ear.

"Rip his organs out!" Sukuna cheered (Y/n) on with a psychotic grin. Now, normally, Sukuna would've earned a slap to his mouth by Yuji. But, said male is too engrossed in the fight to notice Sukuna at all. Satoru moved to the defensive, now trying to strike (Y/n) back.

Instead of dodging, (Y/n) quickly blocked his hand with his own. (Y/n) then grabbed Satoru's wrist, and ice started to crawl up his arm. "Oh?" Satoru questioned in mild curiosity, but it was quickly dispersed when he found a Kunai Knife pressed between his eyes. Now, he would've moved, if it wasn't for another Kunai Knife pressed to the back of his neck.

Yuji started clapping, sparkles present in his eyes, while Sukuna let out a proud huff before vanishing off of Yuji's cheek. (Y/n) lowered his weapons, and the Senbon stuck in Satoru's body started melting, dripping down Satoru's back, not that he minded.

Now, don't get him wrong, he is very proud of his future husband's fighting tactic. But... There's something off, it's like he's seen the moves before, and that scares him. "You did a good job (Y/n)" Satoru praised while patting (Y/n) on the head, masking his worry with a smile.

Before (Y/n) could answer, a ball of pink rammed into him, tackling him into a hug. "That was so cool!!! I didn't even see you move! You were like WOSH, Bam, Wham!" Yuji exclaimed while trying to describe the fight he saw. Now, Satoru is full-on frowning, glaring at Yuji for hugging HIS (Y/n) in front of him.

"Thanks, Yuji..." (Y/n) mumbled out, sounding embarrassed, it's hard to tell when he has a mask hiding his face. Yuji blushed too, finding (Y/n)'s embarrassment beyond cute. "God... I love you so much..." Yuji muttered to himself, having enough of the display, Satoru peeled Yuji off of (Y/n).

"Alright, now it's your turn Yuji, let's see if you can top (Y/n)" Satoru said with a closed-eyed smile. Yuji looked at Satoru in alarm, knowing he is so going to die. "Mr. Gojo... He already went, we're both tired, can we take a break?" (Y/n) asked innocently, unknowingly saving Yuji from his impending doom.

Satoru turns to (Y/n) with an intent to deny him, but his words faltered. (Y/n) had just taken off his mask to help him breathe easier. The sun just so happened to shine on him in the right spot, making him glow, and with a glow in his eyes, it made him look like he was begging.

Satoru unintentionally released Yuji, as his other hand clutched his shirt, where his heart should be. If he didn't know any better, he believed he was having a major heart attack. Yuji, having been slightly immune to having heart attacks, after witnessing them so many times, took the opportunity to "kidnap" (Y/n).

"He said it's fine, come on, let's go! We can watch any movie you want downstairs" Yuji offered as h guided (Y/n) back to the shabby home. "Alright... How about that horror movie? It looked... Interesting" (Y/n) said hesitantly, having not watched many horror movies. "Sure!... Anything for you" Yuji muttered the last part, sending (Y/n) a lovesick gaze.