Toge Inumaki Ending

After Yuji's execution, (Y/n) was never the same, but this worked perfectly in Toge's favor. He didn't have to use his cursed technique to forcefully make (Y/n) comply with him. Well, asides from the part where the male keeps trying to suicide, it's still a working progress! Nothing that a few simple straight jackets can do, along with a chain connected to it, with some added jujutsu seals.

(Y/n)'s dull eyes stared into the nothingness as Toge happily cuddled next to him like he has been doing ever since they met. Even when (Y/n) thought he was alone, he wasn't, not when Toge always watched him from the sidelines. Even now, cameras from every angle in the house, adjust to his every move.

"Kill me... Please" (Y/n) murmured again, despite knowing Toge would not listen to his plea. "Tuna tuna," Toge said, which was supposed to be reassuring words. Not that (Y/n) really understood the strange language Toge spoke, due to his cursed speech. Toge then adjusted himself onto (Y/n)'s lap, now straddling him, despite their size difference.

This, was his favorite spot, as it was the best for cuddling, as he gets to feel the full warmth of (Y/n)'s body. Though, sometimes, he wishes to rip off the restraints so that (Y/n) can embrace him back. But, again, it's still something to work on, toward getting (Y/n) into the idea of depending on him, instead of some dead guy.

With a departing kiss on his lover's cheek, he sadly had to depart from him, needing to make their food. Of course, he can't let (Y/n) starve to death! That's simply too inhumane, and not a goal he's working towards. Though, the only stuff he knows how to make is Onigiri, the damn speech he had come up with, and possibly Megumi's homemade meatballs.

With only two recipes to eat from, one would get tired of making them, so occasionally he'd try cooking something. This never bodes well the first time around, as he always seems to ruin the first creation. In the end, he is forced to buy takeout, and wallow his misery against his lover's chest. Disliking the fact that (Y/n) HAS to eat something, even if it wasn't made by him.

"Bonito flakes" Toge muttered sadly, quite worried that the male won't eat by himself. Though occasionally, he does appreciate the fact he gets to hand feed him. It has gotten easier over the months, as the first few days he had to use his cursed technique to force (Y/n) to eat. Only for him to barf it back up and repeat the process until he learned to eat it without spewing it out. Eventually (Y/n) gave up and allowed him to hand feed him, which is still slightly concerning.

It's a never ending cycle, of (Y/n) being cuddled for hours on end until one of the three coursed meals is to be fed to him. Then, to be cuddled again until night fell. Not that (Y/n) ever noticed the concept of time, as he continuously stares at one spot with a faraway look. Maybe one day, he will start hallucinating that Yuji is standing there, in Toge's place, holding his arms out for a hug. But that... Is just a distant memory that he will never witness again.

~End~