Chapter 2

"Yuji Itadori, by law I will exorcise you as a curse!" Megumi exclaimed getting ready to use his ultimate attack that'll lead him to his death. Instantly (Y/n) stood in front of Yuji protectively, ready to take on any attack Megumi throws at them. "(Y/n), it's fine, I'm fine! Besides, you look pretty beat up, we should get you to a hospital" Yuji said as he looked at (Y/n) worriedly.

(Y/n) looked back at him with a stern look, ignoring the fact that the tattoos faded away. "I do not matter at the moment, I refuse to allow you to get killed" (Y/n) said seriously. Yuji blushed at (Y/n)'s words, a bit touched that his crush would sacrifice themselves for him.

Yuji opened his mouth to reason against (Y/n)'s words, but before he could a stranger's voice intervened. "What's the situation?" Satoru asked casually, a shopping bag strapped to his arm. "Satoru Gojo, what are you doing here?" Megumi asked as he instantly dropped his attack, now looking at the male in confusion.

"Hey, I wasn't planning on showing up. But you've got kinda roughed up, kid. I'll show the second years, say cheese!" Satoru said as he took multiple pictures of Megumi, laughing like a child. Megumi attempted to shield his face, by blocking his face with his arm. Both (Y/n) and Yuji watched the scene in confusion, unsure of what the hell is happening before them.

"I got an earful from the higher-up's cuz this Special Grade Cursed object's still missing. Thought I'd do a little sightseeing and stop by. So, did you find it yet?" Satoru asked as he looked at Megumi curiously. "Uh... Sorry, but... I ate that thing" Yuji informed nervously, earning a defining silence to indicate how stupid that sounded.

"Really?" Satoru asked in disbelief, a bit thrown off that someone would eat it. "I/he did" Megumi and Yuji confirmed while (Y/n) decided to stay silent. Satoru leaned to the side, curiously checking Yuji out, then he walked towards Yuji, only to accidentally run right into (Y/n).

"Oh! My apologies, I didn't see you there! Where did you come from?" Satoru asked as he peered down at (Y/n). "Um... I've been here, Mr." (Y/n) said nervously. "Really? How odd... Now, as much as I'd love to talk to you, cutie, It's best if you move aside. How about you sit by Megumi?" Satoru suggested while flirting with him.

Yuji glared at Satoru, silently warning him to back off. "I don't really trust you" (Y/n) said bluntly, causing an imaginary arrow to hit Satoru's chest. "I-I am trustworthy! Look at how trustful I am! Tell her Megumi!" Satoru exclaimed while looking toward Megumi for help. "He really isn't," Megumi said harshly, earning a defeated look from his mentor.

"So mean... Look kid, everything will be fine, I've got this! So just stand by Megumi and look pretty" Satoru said while pointing at Megumi with his thumb. "I'll be fine, just do as he says so he can leave faster" Yuji whispered into (Y/n)'s ear. (Y/n) sighed and begrudgingly walked over to Megumi, who looked at him wide-eyed, seemingly in a trance.

Now that Megumi is no longer in a life-or-death situation, he finally notices how breathtakingly beautiful (Y/n) is. How his long (h/c) hair flowed with the wind. How his eyes looked so innocent, Megumi doubted that (Y/n) could even hurt a fly. His thoughts are quickly interrupted by a bag of sweets smacking his face. That's when he finally noticed the glares from both of the males.

"Excuse me... But what's in the bag?" (Y/n) asked curiously, instantly gaining everyone's attention. "It's Kikufu, from Kikusua, it's Sendai's specialty, and it's super good! I recommend the Zunda and Cream flavor!" Satoru happily explained. Megumi stared at the bag in disbelief, a dribble of sweat slid down the side of his face.

"It's no souvenir, I'll be eating this on the bullet train ride home!" Satoru explained, unaware of Sukuna's figure jumping in the air. "Look out!!" Megumi warned, while (Y/n) continued to stay silent, seemingly calm about everything. "Though you can have some, if you want, cutie" Satoru flirted, ignoring Megumi's warning.