Noritoshi Kamo Ending

"Once I become head, I'll make sure you're by my side, as my lover"

Despite not being around (Y/n) often, he still did as promised, to make the male his lover. How? The simplest way possible! Just to wait for the competition to kill itself off. He did not anticipate for the sorcerers to go into an all-out war against cursed spirits and curse users. With a little nudge to ensure his competition won't come back, it just leaves him and his crush.

He sat elegantly on the bamboo flooring of the temple, with one arm propped up against an armrest. Next to him sat (Y/n), in an elegant Kimono, that made his feminine features pop. His clan members bustled about the temple, doing their own things, with the occasion of a servant bringing them food or water.

(Y/n) gently pet his cursed pet, running his fingers along its wrinkly back as if it was a cat. It happily sat next to (Y/n)'s lap, basking in sun to keep warm from the cold winter air. Suddenly, (Y/n) stood up, alarming Noritoshi, who debated getting up with him, only to be stopped by a hand. "Please stay seated, I'll be back shortly" (Y/n) ordered with a polite smile, one that Noritoshi can't say no to.

"Very well, don't stray far" Noritoshi responded, as if he were a dotting mother, but not too worried with (Y/n) disobeying. With that (Y/n) head out of the room. Once the Shoji door was closed, he instantly headed towards the garden, his favorite place to linger. His favorites are the Yellow Carnations and Orange Lilies, which hold deeper meanings to them.

His smile soon turned into a bitter frown, as tears dripped down his cheeks and onto the flowers. The memories of the Shibuya incident in October are still fresh in his mind. He lost everyone in a matter of a few days, unable to recover their bodies because of the mass outbreak of curses. Before (Y/n) could break down into a panic attack, he was engulfed in a warm hug.

Knowing who it was, he buried his face into the cloth, getting tears and snot into the Kimono. Noritoshi, who went against (Y/n)'s order to check on him, silently ran his fingers through (Y/n)'s hair. He's not one for comforting people, but for his lover, he definitely gives his best effort to calm (Y/n) down. He knows it will take time for (Y/n) to stop grieving. Until then, he will bask in the happiness of being the only one to hold (Y/n) in his arms.

~End~