Chapter 6

(Y/n) sneezed trice, sounding like a cat cutely sneezing, maybe he's getting sick? He doesn't believe that someone is talking about him to make him sneeze so many times. Speaking of someone, he had just run into Megumi, who was close by at the time, talking to an older woman about something.

"(Y/n)? What're you doing all the way out here? Shouldn't you be in bed recovering?" Megumi asked worriedly, placing both his hands on the side of (Y/n)'s shoulders, scanning him for injuries. "I was retrieving my mask, I am fine" (Y/n) reassured the male. That's when Megumi noticed the mask hiding his feminine features, having not had it before when he was carried off to get treated.

Megumi then engulfed him in a gentle, but protective, hug, glad that he was alright. "Come on, let's head back, you should also get cleaned up, you're covered in blood," Megumi said as he grabbed (Y/n)'s hand, guiding him back towards his ride. "I do? Is that why everyone is looking at me weirdly?" (Y/n) mumbled out, while allowing himself to be dragged along.

Once (Y/n) had gotten cleaned up, he continued to wear Yuji's hoodie, despite all the blood on it. He and Megumi made their way to the training ground, only to witness Nobara being chased by Panda. "Yo, your late Megumi... Who's the new guy?" Maki asked, having not recognized (Y/n) with his mask on. "Kelp" Toge greeted the two with a slight head nod.

"I thought you said you two meet each other already" Megumi pointed out with a confused look. "Hello again, it's a pleasure to meet you again" (Y/n) greeted with a polite bow. Finally putting the pieces together, Maki and Toge finally realized it's (Y/n) who they're speaking to. "What's with the mask? N-Not like it matters, or anything" Maki asked, a bit embarrassed now that she's talking to her crush.

"This mask was given to me by someone important" (Y/n) informed, sounding a bit sad when speaking about the topic. "Mustard leaf?" Toge asked worriedly, taking note of the male's sad tone, while Maki and Megumi looked at him in sadness. The sad silence was quickly interrupted by someone screaming at them.

"Hey!! You two! Quit twiddling about and come switch places with me! I am so totally sick of these school uniforms! Let me go buy some cute tracksuits for this event!!" Nobara yelled out as she is swung about by Panda, who held onto her feet to swing her around in circles.

"And. Here. We. GO!" Panda said as he tossed Nobara in the air as she let out a scream. "Um... Is this some new show of sorts?" (Y/n) asked innocently. "I doubt it... But, what the hell are they doing?" Megumi asked, sounding so done with their bull shit for the day.

Nobara landed on the floor ungracefully, plopping onto her face, her butt propped up in the air. "Falling practice" Panda answered calmly. "Mustard leaf?" Toge asked, taking notice of Nobara's sprawled-out form. "You're both pretty weak in close quarters, I'm not sure about (Y/n)'s performance yet" Panda pointed out, reminding them that they hadn't sparred with (Y/n) yet.

"So first, I want to see if Mr. Pretty boy can land a blow on us, do that, then I want to see if you two can do the same" Maki said with a cocky look, her hand motioning in a "come here" fashion. "Very well, be aware, I will not go easy on you" (Y/n) warned, earning a slight chuckle from Maki, greatly underestimating him.

While the two were training, they were unaware that someone else is training as well. Of course, due to being trained by the best, (Y/n) had ended the fight quickly. To say the group was shocked was an understatement, they didn't even think (Y/n) was so... Fast! He didn't even use any cursed energy to take Maki down.

After taking a break from fighting, Nobara is back to being tossed around by Panda, Toge decided to tag in on her training to try and catch her. Suddenly, Megumi looked very ticked off, like someone just said something nasty. He glared at the air, looking like he wanted to punch something.

"Are you alright Megumi?" (Y/n) asked worriedly, trying to spot whoever Megumi's glaring at. "I got irritated all of the sudden" Megumi answered, earning a confused "huh?" from (Y/n), and an offended "huh?" from Maki. "No, I don't mean you two" Megumi cleared up, not wanting to be hit by his protective aunt.

"Salmon roe!!" Toge called out, trying his best to catch flying Nobara. "Only a month and a half left, so no daydreaming. Now, here, try your hand at the long one next, and (Y/n)... You did great" Maki complimented with a slight blush on her cheeks. She then tossed over her long pole towards Megumi, who easily caught it.

Megumi glared at her for complimenting (Y/n) in front of him, slightly jealous. "Uh... Thank you" (Y/n) mumbled out while rubbing the back of his neck. "This actually feels pretty good" Megumi butted in, changing the subject back to the weapon. Now, it's his turn to fight with Maki while (Y/n) takes a break from training, despite not training that hard.

Meanwhile, while the group is in grueling training, Yuji is in his grueling training. He sacrificed himself to watch a bunch of movies. Very grueling. After a long day of training, Nobara took (Y/n) away from the group and towards town. Something about "tracksuits" and "pretty dresses" to make him look "cuter", even though he didn't want to go shopping at all.

Currently, Nobara is holding two shopping bags, dressing in a cute black dress. (Y/n) is dressed in his pink Kimono, delicately holing onto one shopping bag. Nobara whipped her head back and forth angrily, seemingly looking for someone... Or something.

"Urahara?! Where is Urahara?! Are we lost?!" Nobara asked herself as she looked about. (Y/n) sweatdropped as he silently moved away from her, and over towards a map. While looking at the map, Nobara ended up harassing the public to tell her where Urahara is, scaring the ever-loving shit out of people.

Soon, the evening daylight vanished into dusky nighttime, indicating the end of the day. The duo had eventually found Urahara and now made their way back to the school grounds. One the way back, (Y/n) had felt something off, and that something was heading towards the school.

"Taxi, I'm getting off here" (Y/n) announced, earning a confused "huh?!" from Nobara. "Are you sure? This place is nothing but trees" the Taxi driver asked, not wanting to drop off a pretty girl in the middle of nowhere. "I'm certain, please stop here" (Y/n) said, as the taxi driver reluctantly stopped, allowing (Y/n) to get out.

"Woah, wait a minute, where are you going?" Nobara asked as she poked her head out the car's window. "Close by, I will be back at school soon" (Y/n) said with a reassuring smile. Before Nobara could protest, the taxi started to drive off again. (Y/n) watched as the car vanished from his sights, before vanishing from his spots, running towards the strange source.

"EEEEEEEEEEAYYYYYY!!!" Something screamed as a loud crash sounded throughout the forest. When he made it towards the source, he spotted Satoru Gojo, facing off with a... Wait... "A volcano?" (Y/n) muttered out, with a confused tilt of his head. "I see... Who are you then?" Satoru asked calmly, seemingly unaware of the observer close by.

~~~

~Juju Stroll~

Gojo Satoru's Go-Go Gojo!

"We're here at my school Tokyo Metropolitan Jujutsu Tech High School" Satoru greeted like he was filming a youtube video. "Oh, no, a boy in trouble already?" Satoru asked sarcastically as he walked over, now standing behind Yuji, who looked so done with Satoru's shit.

"He's a new student, having trouble producing Cursed Energy, let's try to help him" Satoru suggested as he placed both his hands on Yuji's shoulders. "Imagine yourself on a narrow pathway at school, standing before you is a row of college boys, and you can see they haven't noticed you. You want to kill them all! And so you--" Satoru whispered into Yuji's ear, only to harshly get interrupted.

"Shut up" Yuji harshly said, a slight sweatdrop sliding down his face, probably from trying to concentrate, or from Satoru's antics. Now, normally, Yuji would join Satoru's antics, but right now, Satoru is being an annoying piece of shit, when he's trying his best to keep the stuffed bear from hitting his precious face. Fly high Yuji, for you have to deal with him until the Exchange Event.