Juju Strolls

A/N: Just Juju Strolls I skipped, which are kind of part of the cannon.

~Juju Stroll #1~

"Mechamaru, I need you to let Norotoshi know Utahime's calling him," Mai said to the robot, who was just minding his own business. "Uh... Mechamaru, please, take this book to Todo, okay?" Momo asked in a sweet voice, pretending to act shy. "Mechamaru, perfect timing, please, could you deliver this box to Todo and Kamo?" Miwa asked innocently.

While the three walked away, leaving Mechamaru with the items, he just stared at them oddly. "What the hell, what do I look like? Your messenger boy?" Mechamaru asked accusingly, briefly stopping the trio in their tracks. "Don't try to talk to me right now, Takada's live streaming, and I intend to watch it" Flashback Todo said rudely.

"Ibarrake? You mean Ibaraki, so how is it you don't know that?" Flashback Norotoshi said accusingly. Both Mai and Momo gave a face of disgust, rivaling that of Tanjiro's disgusted face. 'Uh...Because they're too much trouble, obviously' both girls thought at the same time.

Meanwhile, with Miwa, she is shivering in fear, having scary images of both males peering down at her. 'To be honest, I'm still scared of both of them' Miwa confessed in her mind. 'But if I admit that, I might not be able to ask him favors anymore' all three females thought simultaneously, debating on what to actually tell him.

Miwa took the initiative and placed a hand on Mechamaru's shoulder, while the other two prayed she says something smart. "Mechamaru, we're all counting on you," Miwa said with a thumbs up, while the other two did the same. Of course, Mai didn't look as excited about it as the other two.

"Gotta run! Time for our missions!" The three said as they book it before the robot could ask them more questions. "Wait... Why...?" Mechamaru muttered out, but they had already left, leaving him without an answer. "Oh well... It's good that they can rely on me... I guess" Mechamaru said, sounding a bit sad.

~~~

~Juju Stroll #2~

It's currently 1:00 in the morning, a time that most people would be asleep. 'I'm so hungry' Miwa complained, most likely being the only one awake at such an hour. 'Fortunately, I think my leftover at Edamame from lunch is still in the fridge' Miwa said, having spoken too soon, as Mai and Momo ate her leftovers.

"Sorry," Momo said sarcastically as she tossed the peel of the green beans, letting them flutter to the ground somewhere. "You could at least try to look a little guilty" Miwa said accusingly, not amused by her sarcastic apology. "As a token of my apology, have this" Momo said as she placed a cup of Ramen on the table.

"Ugh... No, I'm not interested in late-night Cup Ramen" Miwa said with a loud sigh. Momo chuckled, as to say that Miwa should think again. As she then took out a cup of milk and a pack of chilly papers, meant to be used inside the Cup of Ramen. "How about this? Nishimiya Style, Seafood Cup Ramen!" Momo said happily.

"Step 1. Use scissors to chop off hot chilly peppers into the Seafood Cup Ramen; 2. Fill the container halfway with milk; 3. Add hot water up to the line inside, since we're using milk, make sure the water's boiling" Momo explained, as Miwa followed the instructions, making a lovely-looking Ramen Cup.

Miwa instantly started eating the Ramen, completely forgetting about her earlier complaint of wanting to not eat it. "This is good, it's really good!" Miwa complemented, not expecting it to be so good, while Momo and Mai had stood up, watching her eat.

"Right?" Momo said knowingly since she was the one who made up the recipe. "Maybe I'll have it next time too," Mai said, now craving Ramen, despite being full. "Why didn't you eat this? Instead of taking my Edamame" Miwa pointed out as she continued to eat the Ramen.

"Well... You still pay for the price for late-night cup ramen the next day" Momo said while Mai nodded. Miwa looked at them with a deadpan look and stopped eating halfway. She had just realized she's been played by both females, most likely regretting trusting them at all.

~~~

~Juju Stroll #3~

"Hey, Jogo, you burnt up Hanami's flower bed again, huh? Now Hanami's crying" female Mahito said accusingly. Currently, they're in a fantasy school world, where they're all students at some strange school. Hanami is sitting at their desk, in a female's uniform, looking like they're crying despite not having eyes.

While female Mahito, also in a female uniform, stood by Hanami's desk, looking at Jogo angerly. Dagon, the squid-looking curse, just stood there wordlessly. They also had a female uniform, with a white cover placed over their head. Jogo, the last spirit, is the only one wearing a male uniform, huffing out a grunt to show he didn't care at all.

"Hanami, Jogo sucks, let's strangle him," Mahito said with a creepy look, while Hanami sweatdropped. "My boyfriend's teacher, who I told you about, well, he'll handle it" Mahito suggested, a bit too happily. "...No, that's going too far" Hanami finalized, which stopped Mahito from planning anything.

Hanami had gone out to the garden, hoping to scavenge anything living. Unfortunately, they're left to just dig it all up and start again. They let out a depressed sigh, having worked hard on the garden, only to have to start all over again, which takes a lot of work.

"Huh?!" Hanami shouted in shock, having noticed something they haven't before. They then lifted a pile of dirt in their hand, taking a closer inspection. "This is a slash-and-burn farm, the soil, didn't have enough nutrients even before this!" Hanami said in realization.

That's when they took notice of Jogo, who stood there with an embarrassed look. If it were from a normal perspective, one would think this was the start of a romance anime. One staring Jogo as a tsundere and Hanami who appreciates his helpfulness, despite it being misleading.

~~~

~Juju Stroll #4~

"Coat rack~! Gonna make a new coat rack and it's gonna be so nice~!" Juzo sang out as he bounced around. "Huh? Hey, what does Gojo's end up looking like, if you do him?" Mahito asked curiously. "Definitely a standing rack" Juzo answered with a serious look.

"I'd use his hip bone with the sacrum and coccyx as the base for the stand. Then, I'd rework his femurs and use them to stabilize them. I'd use his spine from the lumbar, all the way up to the third cervical vertebrae, and to give it height. Hey, ancient camphor wood would be good. I'd use that to make replicas of the vertebrae then alternate with the bones to accentuate the height!" Juzo said passionately.

"Then, I'd extend the spinous process and complete the transverse process, based on the overall balance, to create the hangers. I'd do that by grafting on more ancient camphor. Depending on the coloring, it might be nice to cover the skull with a tanned hide. Nice right? So very nice, yeah, this one could be my best coat right ever~!" Juzo said with a creepy look. "What junk!" Mahito said honestly, despite having a smile on his face. Most likely regretting asking Juzo the question in the first place.

~~~

~Juju Stroll #5~

Question: Are you a dog person or a cat person?

"Am I a dog? No... Maybe I like cats, although, maybe if it's a big dog. What do you think (Y/n)?" Yuji asked, looking a bit perplexed. Currently, (Y/n) is staring right at Panda, who is eavesdropping on their responses. "Huh? Panda, why are you here?" Yuji asked in disbelief, having not spotted him earlier.

"All dog" Megumi answered as the camera moved on to the other contestants, Panda observing behind a tree. "I think a dog person?" Maki said, but she seemed very unsure about her answer. "What?! Really? No, cats are better!" Nobara exclaimed, both not noticing Panda staring at them through the window.

"Salmon," Toge said, having no way to tell them what animal he likes, maybe it is actually salmon. Either way, Panda still eavesdropped from within the temple behind Toge. "THE ANSWER IS OBVIOUSLY PANDAS!! WHAT, YOU WANT ME TO KILL YOU ALL?! RAAA!!!" Panda yelled out angirly.

"Um... There, there?" (Y/n) said nervously as he patted Panda on his back. "Thanks... At least you don't hate me..." Panda said in a sad tone. "I don't hate you... There were only two choices" Yuji tried to explain, feeling a bit guilty. "Eh, leave it you two" Maki said, already used to Panda's dramatic act.