2

(Y/N) BOWED DOWN to the black haired man in front of her

(Y/N) BOWED DOWN to the black haired man in front of her. Her eyes stared down at the wooden floor beneath her feet. Next to her, was a man with white hair, scarred face, and wide purple eyes, similar to hers.

"Oyakata-sama."

The two said simultaneously. They respectfully sat down in front of him, sitting on the back of their legs. The man smiled softly at them and nodded his head.

"Sanemi... (Y/N)..."

Sanemi still did not look up. "We hope you've been doing well, Oyakata-sama."

(Y/N) remained silent, knowing better than to cut her brother off. Ubuyashiki Kagaya turned to where he heard the voice.

"Thank you, Sanemi. I'm glad you two could meet me here on such short notice."

His soft voice made (Y/N) want to go to sleep. It reminded her of her mother and sisters. So soft, so gentle...

"It's no problem at all, Oyakata-sama." She spoke up, seeing her brother's gaze flicker to her.

"Then I suppose I should inform you two of your next mission?"

This made the two look up at him. "Hm?"

"(Y/N), I would like you to attend U.A. and help me get the government to recognize us. Heroes recognize us, and have always worked with us, but we need to have more people on our side."

(Y/N) blinked.

"Sanemi, I would like you to go with her and work with U.A. to teach them about demons and our organization."

Sanemi's mouth opened a bit in shock. The siblings looked at each other and then back to their leader.

"O-Oyakata-sama... You're sending me to U.A....? Why send me?"

The man smiled, his eyes closing a bit.

"You are the perfect person for the job. All other Hashira are busy, and seeing as though you two mostly do your missions together, It would feel like an everyday mission too."

The two Shinazugawa siblings stayed silent before Sanemi spoke up to his younger sister.

"(Y/N). Are you up to this?"

The black haired female gulped, nervously looking down at her knees.

"...I-I..." She took a deep breath. "If it will help you, Oyakata-sama... Then I will do it."

She narrowed her eyes. "Though... it will pain me to work with Heroes..."

The man smiled thankfully and nodded. Sanemi grunted lowly and nodded at the girl.

"If (Y/N) agrees to do this, so do I."

"Thank you both. This will help, even if we're not all for it..."