19

KATSUKI WOKE UP with a small yawn

KATSUKI WOKE UP with a small yawn. His eyes stayed closed, feeling the sun rays on his face. He felt calm for a change. His head was on something soft- but his body was on something hard- the... floor? What the hel-l was he on the floor? His calm feeling disappeared as he opened his eyes.

"What the..."

He blinked in shock. His body went numb for a moment before he felt blood rush to his face. He stared up at the girl's face- tracing every little scar on her skin. She looked peaceful. Her eyes were closed and he could feel her soft breaths hit his face. Her lips looked soft- extremely soft- and Katsuki didn't like how he wanted to keep staring at them. Her eyelashes were long and brushed against the top of her cheeks. They were dark too.

(Y/N) was sleeping soundly while Katsuki was freaking out. He blinked and processed what was going on...

'...Is my head... on her lap?' He blinked again. 'Oh...'

As fast as he could, he closed his eyes and covered his face with his hands. A soft sigh left his lips. He could feel the girl's hand on his collarbone. Instantly, his mind went to what happened before he blacked out. Katsuki gulped and opened his eyes back up, only this time, purple eyes stared back at him. He froze, seeing her eyes fill with worry.

"Katsuki..." She gave him a smile. "Good morning..."

The ash blond sighed and gave her a small nod, "Hey..."

He slowly got up, letting his head leave her lap. There was silence before (Y/N) spoke up.

"Are you feeling alright?" Katsuki felt her go up behind him and gently wrap her arms around his shoulders. He lifted his hand up, squeezing her arm and nodding. "You can always rest in the room Aoi prepared..."

"Yeah... thank you..."

He felt her nod her head. It rested on his shoulder, her face turned away from his neck. He sighed and turned around, bringing her into a tight hug. Her eyes widened, feeling his smile against her neck. It must've hurt because even sitting down, she was tiny.

The girl blinked before hugging back just as tight.

"You want to talk about it?"

Katsuki shook his head. "Not right now... Not today..."

(Y/N) nodded in understanding. "Alright..."

They stayed like that for a while longer before the girl patted his back and pushed way from him. "Come on, we should go get food and head off... It's..."

She touched the ground and blinked. "Oh... it's not that late, actually. The Kakushi are just coming back with injured Demon Slayers, so it's the next day."

Katsuki wasn't going to question how she knew that when she only touched the floor. He nodded and tugged both of them up, helping the girl keep her balance. She smiled up at him and grabbed his hand, tugging at it. They went through the door, walking through the hallways until they made it to the very room where there was a bunch of screaming. The two deadpanned, knowing exactly who was in there.

"...SHUT UP!"

(Y/N) slammed the door open, her eyes angrily glaring at the crying Zenitsu. He cried out even more, seeing the girl.

"(Y/N)-CHAN!!! I DON'T WANT TO GO TO THE CITY! I WANT TO STAY HERE!"

The girl let go of Katsuki, missing his frown. "STOP CRYING! YOU'RE NOT GOING FOR ANOTHER TWO MONTHS!!"

Zenitsu stopped crying. He sniffled and looked away. Inosuke, who had regained his voice, laughed at the quiet boy and pointed at him.

"You're scared of a tiny girl like her?"

(Y/N) snapped her glare over to him. Inosuke jumped, hiding behind Tanjiro. He pointed at the girl and scowled. "Y-You! How do you do that?!"

Katsuki and Zenitsu laughed.

Tanjiro smiled and calmed the boy down, "It's alright, Inosuke. She's not doing anything wrong."

"Stop treating him like a baby, Tanjiro."

(Y/N) sighed and sat down, pulling Katsuki down with her. Tanjiro sent the ash blond a worried look, but was dismissed with a shake of the head. The ash blond haired male rolled his eyes and allowed her to pull him down. He looked at the food and quietly clapped his hands.

"Thanks for the meal."

Everyone else followed after him. They ate in silence for two minutes before Inosuke, (Y/N), and Katsuki started to argue.

"WHO SAID YOU CAN TAKE MY FOOD?!"

"GIVE MY OHAGI BACK, YOU BOAR HEADED BASTARD! I'LL SKIN YOU ALIVE!"

"MAKE ME! I ALREADY LICKED IT!"

"THAT'S FUCKING GROSS!"

"DID YOU JUST TAKE MY RICE?! OH HELL NO! GIVE IT BACK!"

Inosuke scrambled up, avoiding the two trying to lunge at him. He didn't have a chance though, (Y/N) was faster than him. She tackled him to the floor, an angered look on her face. Katsuki followed after her, his quirk already activated. Zenitsu and Tanjiro just watched the whole thing go down.

"Hey, Tanjiro?" Zenitsu quietly called out to the burgundy haired boy. Said boy turned to look at the blond with a curious look.

"Hm?"

"Is Bakugo actually alright? I could hear what happened yesterday... and he's still got that sound of pain..."

Tanjiro sighed and rubbed his nose, a sad look crossing his face. "...I think he just needs time to think about his decision. It's my fault, really..."

The boy gave Zenitsu a small smile. "Do you think he would listen to my apology?"

The honey eyed boy shook his head with a deadpan. "No way. He'd say you have nothing to be sorry about."

Tanjiro laughed a bit, but didn't deny it. "Yeah..."

"Are you sure you want to wait out here? I can always bring you in and have you sit through the meeting. You can even give your own words about them!"

Katsuki sighed and shook his head, pushing the girl to keep walking. Besides them, Sanemi grumbled and pouted at the lack of his sister's home- made ohagi. The three were on their way to UA. The two Hashira had a meeting with the staff of the school, but Kastuki wanted to tag along. His excuse was being able to leave the house without his mother bothering him.

(Y/N) whined a bit before pouting and wrapping her arm around Katsuki's. "I don't want to do this. I hate being in front of people who think our organization is 'Vigilantism'. Do they want us to protect the school or not?"

Sanemi nodded before looking towards the ash blond.

"I'm surprised you haven't told us anything about how much it bothers you that we don't like heroes."

Katsuki didn't say anything for a moment before looking up at the slightly taller male.

"...It doesn't bother me as much because I know your system is needed..." The two demon slayers blinked before smiling at the boy. He scowled and looked away. "Stop looking at me like that."

"Alright, alright."

A few minutes later, they arrived at the school. Katsuki sighed and gave them a nod.

"Do what you have to do, I'll wait out here."

The siblings nodded and waved at the boy before entering the school.

From afar, a crow watched silently and flew away to report to its master.