25

THE LITTLE KIDS blinked and looked around the garden they were in

THE LITTLE KIDS blinked and looked around the garden they were in. Kakushi were running around them in a hurry, most likely to prepare for their stay. Their big sister's ash blond friend was beside them, holding onto her hand. He looked calm- but they could tell the emotions going on in his heart.

"Katsuki! (Y/N)! Are you two back?"

The Ubuyashiki children blinked at the unfamiliar voice. They turned around to look at the woman who walked out of the home. She looked deadly similar to the ash blond standing right next to them. For a moment, they thought she would have been his sister, but then they heard Katsuki's next words.

"Yeah, we got back a while ago, hag."

Though rude, it confirmed that she was his mother. Her hair was about the same length as his, if not, a little longer- it was also ash blonde. Her eyes- softer than his- were also the same shade of red. The woman scowled for a moment before looking at their older sister figure.

"Come inside. I already prepared the food."

She finally noticed the children who were watching her. She blinked in surprise and looked at all five of them- they just stared back. (Y/N) noticed their confusion and smiled softly.

"Ah- Mitsuki, these are Oyakata-sama's children." One by one, they were introduced. "This is Nichika- the oldest of the siblings. This is Hinaki- her younger twin."

The two girls bowed their heads, their eyes closing slightly.

"This is Kiriya, their only son and the heir to the Ubuyashiki family." Kiriya blinked and looked up at the woman, a small smile making its way to his lips.

And these two are the Kuina and Kanata. Kanata is the older twin, while Kuina is the youngest."

The final pair of twins bowed towards her, slightly hiding behind the short girl. Mitsuki smiled down at the kids, a twinkle in her eye. Katsuki noticed this and internally groaned.

"Kids, this is Bakugo Mitsuki. She's Katsuki's mother. Remember that the Bakugo family is living with us?"

The siblings were aware of that, but they never would have realized the woman would look exactly like her son. They politely bowed, making the woman coo.

"You're all adorable! Come inside! Do you want cookies?"

(Y/N) giggled, seeing the innocent looks on their faces. They were not used to being coddled so much, due to their upbringing. The Ubuyashiki family was surprisingly very strict with their children, but never to a passing point. It was enough to make them aware of what's going on around them, but never with people.

(Y/N) smiled, a happy expression on her face before it fell. The death of Kyojuro was still lingering in the back of her head. It made her want to cry again, but she wouldn't- because that's not what he would have wanted her to do. The girl hadn't noticed Katsuki rubbing her back before leading her into the estate.

"You're gonna have to mourn properly, (Y/N)."

She shook her head and shot back, "He wouldn't want me to cry over him."

"That's not mourning."

"It is for us."

The ash blond sighed and pulled her towards his room, slight nervousness playing in his mind. He still looked grumpy outside- though a small blush on his face said otherwise.

"What are we doing here?"

The girl sat down on his bed frowned. To distract her, he handed her the box that they were holding the other night. The girl tensed, subconsciously making her senses pick up the aura. She looked up at him before slowly taking the box.

"This won't change my mind, but it will make me less worried about having to put someone in jail- or the demon infested forest."

She held onto the box, closing her eyes and letting the aura around her body. A few seconds later, she tensed and flinched, throwing the box onto the floor before turning around and unsheathing her sword. She stood up and glared at the window in front of her.

"Katsuki, go make sure your mom and the children are alright."

He didn't have to be told twice. While he ran off, the girl did not take her eyes off the window.

"Kakushi!"

She yelled out. A few seconds later, five Kakushi came running towards her, worried looks on their faces. "(Y/N)-sama! Something's terrible! We-"

"Pack everything as quickly as you can. Help the Bakugo's and the children over to Oykata-sama's estate and take rank Kinoe or Kinoto demon slayers with you."

(Y/N) didn't look back, knowing full well that they knew she was serious. "You will tell them that we have been infiltrated by a very dangerous individual. Make sure no one follows you, do you hear me?"

She sheathed her sword. "When he has given you his answer, do as he says and don't send a crow. This location is to be hidden for the safety of everyone here."

The Kakushi noticed something outside moving. At one point, the girl dashed towards the window and yelled out, "RIGHT NOW!"

"YES, (Y/N)-SAMA!"

Katsuki sighed in relief, his eyes looking around in alert. His mother and the children were safe- they were okay- they were...

"We need to leave!"

Ten Kakushi ran into the room, startling everyone. The desperate and scared look on their faces made Katsuki fear the worst.

"(Y/N)-sama has instructed us to leave right away! It sounded urgent and she was on guard! We'll be taking you somewhere safe while the rest stay here and pack everything!"

Mitsuki stood up, a confused look on her face. "What's going on?"

"It's that boy, isn't it?" Nichika spoke up, her big eyes staring at everyone. "He's dangerous, isn't he?"

With surprise, the ash blonde woman blinked and looked down at her. "What boy?"

"Deku." Katsuki glared. "Look, there's something I need to tell your crazy ass, but we need to leave. Right. Now."

They were picked up, the only one who minded being Mitsuki herself. One look from her son though, and it stopped.

Never had she seen him look so... desperate and scared... Not since he got the package in the mail for him.

"Caw! Caw!" Sanemi looked up at the crow and raised a brow. "Caw! Emergency Hashira meeting! Oyakata-sama requests an urgent Hashira meeting!"

The Hashira didn't have to be told twice- especially (Y/N). She ran hoping to whatever gods heard her to make sure she wasn't being followed.

"...Please be safe, Katsuki..."