15

A FEW MONTHS passed- nothing seemed amiss for anyone

A FEW MONTHS passed- nothing seemed amiss for anyone. The Bakugo Family had been asked if they would like to stay with the Shinazugawa siblings- and they had no reason to say no. Now, the two families lived together, happy and content. (Y/N) had gotten stronger- enough to now be considered the same strength as Muichiro- or Mitsuri. Katsuki on the other hand, had been training with the siblings whenever they could give him the time, or whenever he could catch them.

As of now, there was only one month left before the UA entrance exams. This also meant one month left before (Y/N) had to go into UA to meet all the teachers and staff. Which also meant she and Sanemi would have to explain why two Hashira were doing in UA.

Currently, the girl was walking to Katsuki's school, his bento in hand. The boy was in such a rush that morning, he forgot to take it with him. Being the kind and innocent friend she was- the girl decided to take it to him- in person. Laughing to herself, the girl approached the school and entered the gates. She walked to the office and greeted the man in the front.

"Hello." The man gave her a slight smile. "What can I do for you miss?"

(Y/N) gave him a nod and held up the bento box.

"I just came to drop off Bakugo Katsuki's lunch. Is it alright if I take it to him?"

The man blinked in shock before nodding. "Of course- here, please wear these inside the school."

He handed her a new pair of school slippers. The girl thanked him and went on her merry way. She knew what class her friend was in- simply because she could hear his screaming. Sighing, the girl opened the door with a loud slam.

Everything stopped inside the classroom. She hadn't even noticed the students staring at her outside the room as well. Blinking at the amount of new people, her shy personality came back. Nervously, she shuffled her way to the ash blond and pushed the bento box into his chest.

"Here..." She whispered, but everyone could still hear her. "You left your lunch at home... i brought it cause i know how hard the kakushi worked on it."

Katsuki stared down at the girl in silence before taking the box and nodding. "Thanks..."

Everyone stared in shock as he ruffled her hair gently. The girl blinked and pouted.

"This is just bullying." The boy barked out a laugh.

"No, you're just short like that."

The girl turned around, a deadpan on her face. "I'm leaving."

Katsuki reached out for her and tugged her back. "Hold on a fucking moment! Are you going to be home when I get there?"

There was a look in his eyes... The girl sighed sadly and shook her head. "Sorry Katsuki, we had an emergency meeting with the master. I'll probably be back tomorrow. Or you could ask a Kakushi to take you to our meeting area after school."