8

THE TWO TEENAGERS waved at Mitsuri and walked out of the cafe with small frowns

THE TWO TEENAGERS waved at Mitsuri and walked out of the cafe with small frowns. (Y/N) immediately noticed that the creepy man followed them out as soon as they walked out. Katsuki also seemed to notice, though... he was acting calm...

The ash blond glanced at the girl who looked uncomfortable with the man's stare. He looked away for a second before reaching out to grab her arm. The female blinked and looked up at him in confusion.

She watched as he made her arm wrap around his... He made her hug his arm...

The girl giggled slightly, looking at the male with a smile.

"You're a bit red there, Katsuki~"

The boy growled. "Fuck you."

They walked a little further, coming across an old park. (Y/N) stopped all of a sudden, startling the boy attached to her.

"What the hell are you doing?"

He whispered angrily. Glancing behind him, he saw the creep getting closer. (Y/N) turned around and looked the man in the face, a glare in her eye.

"How long do you plan on following us?"

Katsuki cursed at her mentally.

"You know, my older brother wields a sword, and he'd be happy to use it on a perverted man."

She let go of Katsuki.

"What the fuck do you want, shithead?"

The man flinched. He watched the two glaring teenagers with fear before stuttering out an answer.

"W-Watch what you're saying, brat! Be a useful woman and-"

He was sent flying back. The two teenagers let out a small noise of confusion before their eyes went over to the man standing to their side. (Y/N)'s eyes widened before she smiled up at him.

"Himejima-san! What a surprise to see you here!"

The man turned to her, revealing his white eyes. Katsuki blinked, seeing the blind man smile. Just how many people was she friends with?

Himejima gave her a small pat on the head, a small smile on his lips.

"Little (Y/N)... may the gods bless you..." He turned to the man. "I'll take this man to the police. You two go home. I'll be arriving for training after..."

The girl let out a small okay and grabbed Katsuki's hand, pulling him along.

"Give. me. the. phone...!"

"No! Get off of me!"

"Give it!"

"I said. no!"