18

AOI JUMPED IN surprise as (Y/N) ran over to her and picked her up

AOI JUMPED IN surprise as (Y/N) ran over to her and picked her up. The black haired girl yelped and slapped her hands over the girl's shoulders. A look of glee was on the short hashira's face.

"(Y/N)! Put me down!"

She did as told and smiled up at the girl. "Did you miss me? I missed you!"

Katsuki and Aoi shared an exasperated look before the girl with the butterfly pins nodded.

"I missed you, yes. Next time enter the room like a normal person, please..."

"No promises!"

Aoi rolled her eyes and looked over at Katsuki. She gave a slight nod, "Hello, Bakugo-san- thank you for taking care of her for me."

"No problem."

"Hey. You two are so mean..."

(Y/N) pouted and looked around the room, spotting another girl to the far left of them. She smiled and walked over to her, leaving her two best friends to talk- or more like complain about her. As softly as possible, she sat down next to the silent girl and took out a small box. Handing it to her, she noticed a slight twinkle of curiosity in the girl's eyes.

"Hey, Kanao. How've you been?"

The girl didn't move for a while before taking out a bronze coin and flipping it. When it landed on tails, she smiled slightly and turned to the girl.

"I've been doing good... Wh... What is this for?"

There was a slight pause in her sentence, almost as if she didn't want to ask it. (Y/N) grinned and clapped her hands together.

"I forgot to give this to you when you came back from Final Selection! I hope you like it, the girls helped me pick it out for you..."

Kanao blinked in shock, her eyes going down to the small box in her hands. Gently, she undid the string wrapped around it. She opened the box slowly, finding the texture weird. Her eyes were met with a beautiful necklace- one that made her stare in shock. It was in the shape of three flowers, but looked like crystal. The chain to the necklace was silver, matching the clear rock. There were specks of pink inside the rock, which added to the beauty.

The black to pink haired girl blinked and looked up at the smiling girl besides her.

"Do you like it?"

Kanao shakily flipped to the coin in her other hand. When it landed on heads, she slumped a bit before nodding. (Y/N)'s smile got even wider.

"That's good! I know you don't like wearing anything around your neck, but I just couldn't resist getting this for you! It's the same color as your blade..."

Kanao gulped before flipping her coin once again. Heads.

"...Thank you..." She whispered out. She gave the black to white haired girl a smile and hugged the necklace to her chest. "I really... I really like it... (Y/N)..."