6

BAKUGO KATSUKI ABSOLUTELY hated the kakushi who was bugging him about the black to white haired girl

BAKUGO KATSUKI ABSOLUTELY hated the kakushi who was bugging him about the black to white haired girl. The two males were waiting for the female to come back out after getting changed into her normal uniform.

"Why the hell is her uniform... that?"

The man flinched, hearing Katsuki's gruff voice. He looked up at the teen boy with a small scared look.

"U-Um... that's how... everyone in our... dojo... dress... or at least the typical uniform..."

He looked down at himself.

"I actually have the normal male uniform on... Shinazugawa-sama and (Y/N)-sama have an altered version of it... which is perfectly fine, because other people do it too..."

Katsuki nodded but said nothing else. A few seconds later, (Y/N) came back out, a less angry expression. She glared down at the Kakushi and pointed to the door.

"If this happens again, I'll tell the Sound Hashira what you said about his wives."

"Y-Yes, ma'am!!"

He ran off, not even glancing at the guest. (Y/N) huffed and looked over at Katsuki, a more relaxed form. She looked a bit more comfortable with the male, seeing as how he spent most of the day with her.

"I'm sorry about all that. He's not normally the one who makes my uniform."

The male raised a brow and looked at as the female sat down next to him.

"Does he always do that?"

"Everytime he knows Sanemi isn't going to be here. Honestly, I should just complain to Oyakata-sama about this."

She mumbled the last part, but Katsuki still heard it. He didn't say anything about it, knowing better than to anger the female. Soon, the two moved into the room where (Y/N) had the TV and a few video games. She wasn't home often, but when she was, she would play a lot.

"Look inside the music venue, you stupid idiot! We have to talk to Mikan again!!"

"I know that! What do you think I'm doing?!"

Currently, the two of them were playing Danganronpa 2. Bakugo had the control while (Y/N) was behind him. She moved her arm over his shoulder and pointed to the TV.

"Fucker! You passed the fucking venue!!"

Katsuki pushed her back, blushing a bit at the feeling of her chest against his back.

"Bitch! Mikan shouldn't be there! She's at the hospital!!"

"WHAT!?"

"THE TRIAL IS STARTING!"

The two looked back at the TV, not noticing the girl's brother walk into the room. He paused and rose a brow, seeing his usually shy sister, technically hugging the ash blond boy.