13

KATSUKI MADE EYE contact with the pale purple eyed girl

KATSUKI MADE EYE contact with the pale purple eyed girl. She sweatdropped, staring back into his red eyes. He blinked and looked away from her, moving his eyes to the male besides her.

"...He followed me home... I'm sorry..."

Sanemi was right beside the blond haired boy. He sighed and rubbed his face, letting his shoulders drop.

"Tokito, did you tell Himejima you were going to come with us?"

The air-headed boy looked up at the ceiling and blinked slowly.

"...I think... I don't remember..."

(Y/N) groaned and turned to the slightly taller male.

"Muichirou! You airhead! You weren't supposed to be here until tomorrow!"

The black to mint green haired boy gave her a glare. "Don't insult me for your forgetfulness. You know how I am."

"I'm not one you're supposed to be saying that to."

The girl gave an offended look. She watched as the male ignored her and walked off, probably to sit on a tree.

'Just who does he think I am? His babysitter?'

The black to white haired girl grumbled, turning to face her brother and friend.

"He'll sleep in my room. Don't tell Mitsuri-nee, Rengoku, or Uzui. I will kill you with my bare hands if you mention this to them."

They tensed, seeing her glare. She huffed and walked into the kitchen, seeing Mitsuki making something.

"Hm? (Y/N)-chan?"

The girl smiled at the woman, standing beside her.

"What are you making? It smells sweet."

The blonde woman smiled, moving a bit to let the girl see. (Y/N) peaked into the pot and made an O shape with her mouth.

"Steamed buns! I haven't had them in years!"

A grin spread through her lips. "Can you teach me to make them? I've always wanted to know, but the people I'm usually around don't know how to make them..."

Mitsuki nodded with a smile. "Of course! Oh- just to make sure, you can handle spicy, right?"

The girl nodded. "Yeah, Katsuki got me used to spicy food... that ass."

The woman laughed, shaking her head to herself.

"That boy never learns."

The two continued to talk until it was time for the young girl to go to sleep. Her brother would be patrolling the city that night. Muichirou and her would be taking the night off.