Rengoku and (Y/N)

First Meeting:

First Meeting:

A 13 year old (Y/N) sniffled, rubbing her eyes as she walking back and forth from her room to the kitchen. Her eyes burned, red from the amount of times she had rubbed them. Her nose twitched, her tears appearing once again. She blinked them away and entered the kitchen once again. She kept cutting the goddamn onions for the food.

"Ugh..."

She frowned, not hearing or feeling the footsteps walking towards her. There was a moment of absolute silence before the girl was lifted into the air. She screamed, scared out of her wits.

"WHAT THE FUCK!?"

Her hands went out to punch whoever grabbed her. They missed, hitting a large hand. The girl gasped and looked to the man holding her.

"Did I scare you that much, child?"

"Who the hell are you!?"

She struggled to move from the man's hold. Her smaller body was placed down, but she was not let go. "Let go, you big eyed freak! What the hell is wrong with you!?"

The man chuckled, "Are you related to Shinazugawa?"

She stilled.

"...What do you want from him?"

"So you are related?"

"I never said that! Can you just let me go!? You old man! Fuck off already!"

The man had fiery hair and wide eyes. They were so... creepy. They looked like owl eyes, actually. It was scary how hard he stared. His smile faltered a bit, slight offense written on his face.

"I'm not old."

"Oh yeah? I don't care, didn't ask. PUT ME DOWN!"

The feral girl kicked his knees, "Oof!"

He fell down, feeling the girl turn and bring her foot towards the one place he hoped never to get hit at.

"You...!"

"NII-CHAN! THERE'S A WEIRD MAN HERE! HE WAS MAN HANDLING ME!"

Comforted:

The fiery haired young man smiled at the young girl, seeing her nervously shuffled around in front of him. She pouted and grabbed her brother's haori, hiding behind him once Rengoku's stare got too much.

"Stop staring at her, Rengoku. She's still scared of you."

Sanemi grumbled and rolled his eyes at the young man. Said young man chuckled and held out his hand towards the girl, a gentler smile on his lips.

"Sorry, sorry, I'm Rengoku Kyojuro, the Flame Hashira."

(Y/N) didn't move from her spot. Sanemi sighed and ruffled her short hair, making her pout.

"Nii-chan..."

"We're going on a mission together, alright? I'll be back in a few days."

His words meant little to the girl to comfort her, but she nodded. Taking a step back, she allowed her brother to walk down the hallway to grab his things. Her eyes cast down, sadly looking at the ground.

"...Rengoku-san...?" She hesitated to speak, "Will 'Nemi be okay...?"

Her eyes moved to look at him in the eyes. The young man blinked, seeing her purple orbs for the first time. She grumbled and frowned.

"Can you make sure Nii-chan's okay...? He's... the only one I have right now..."

Rengoku stared at her for a few seconds before kneeling down in front of her. His hands gently grasped her shoulders, making her blink in surprise.

"Don't worry, Shinazugawa-chan." He was reminded of his younger brother. "I'll make sure you're brother survives this mission."

The girl stayed silent before she released a squeal and ran off, leaving him in confusion.

"Hm?"

Last words:

How have you been, Kyo-nii?

It's been a few weeks since we last saw each other. I hope you're doing okay. I have a new friend, you know? His name is Bakugo Katsuki! He reminds me of my twin, funny enough. I don't think I'll tell him that I'm a demon slayer, but if I have to, I will.

Has Senjuro been fine? He sounded saddened in our last letter, so it worried me. If he needs anything, tell him to let me know. I'll go to him right away!

Nii-chan tells me that you're going to another mission soon. Be careful, please. You have to make it back home to Senjuro.

Ah, I have to go now, but please, take care. I'll write again soon.

Love, (Y/N).

"And tell (Y/N)... I'm sorry for not coming back home to my brother..." Kyojuro smiled softly, feeling his body weaken even more.

"You've met her, yes? She's... the Explosion Hashira..."

Tanjiro cried even more, desperate to make the man stop talking. He wanted him to save his energy- to stay alive.

"Rengoku-san... please..."

"Please tell her I'm thankful for having her as a friend... a younger sister..."

Inosuke watched from a few feet away, his own tears falling. He and Tanjiro watched and listened.

"I'm glad to have met her... even if she was scared of me for a few months..."

He spoke more, until his last breathe came. Tanjiro and his friends cried. They cried and cried and didn't stop even when (Y/N) stood in front of them with tears in her eyes. They didn't stop until she was passed out in the arms of her blond friend.

For (Y/N), even if he had died, he was still somehow with her. With the necklace he had left for her... the necklace in the shape of a flame.

"Take care of Senjuro for me, (Y/N)..."

Author's Note:

I feel so evil for this. Yes, you know who you are- this is for you😃😃😃 Rengoku moments because i killed him off anyways.

This is just the beginning of these🙃