5

(Y/N) NERVOUSLY WALKED next to the ash blond haired boy

(Y/N) NERVOUSLY WALKED next to the ash blond haired boy. She was wearing a slightly different version of her Demon Slayer uniform. Her top half was completely covered- meaning she buttoned up the buttons. The other difference was that she had on black and green thigh high socks.

The boy beside her had to admit though... She was an extremely attractive girl. Her long hair was slightly wavy at the ends and her bangs framed her face beautifully. Her pale purple eyes held a gentle look in them, of course it would make her shin even more.

The boy admitted that when he first saw her, he was breathless. She was just that beautiful- and he could tell people around him thought the same. Glaring at an upcoming man, he moved closer to the shorter girl.

"B-Bakugo-kun...?"

Katsuki heard the girl call out to him. He looked down and met with scared eyes.

"U-Um... S-Sorry to just suddenly... speak, but... Is it possible to go to... um... a clothes store..?"

He rose a brow. "U...um...! All my clothes are either what I have on or what I was wearing yesterday. I don't have anything... modern..."

Katsuki sighed and grunted. "Might as well..."

The girl smiled, her eyes shining a bit.

"Thank you..!"

Katsuki had to refrain himself from pinching her cheeks. The two walked to the mall, going to a clothing store.

As soon as they walked in, (Y/N) caught sight of something that interested her. She walked over to the clothing and turned back to Katsuki, who had trailed after her.

"Is this fine to buy? I'm not used to this type of clothing..."

She held up a rather revealing shirt... for him. For her, it might just work. The girl had expressed how much her closed uniform bothered her.

"Yeah, it's fine. Just make sure you check the price."

The girl did and smiled. "It's actually a rather low price..!"

The boy blinked and looked at the price tag... Then he forgot that the girl was rich as fuck. He sighed and nodded.

After about 20 minutes of being in the store, the girl paid for her things, which weren't a lot. Katsuki was glad she wasn't one of those girls who bothered to spend hours in a clothes store.

They walked to the food court, making the girl look around. She had never been surrounded by so many people with quirks before. She made sure not to stare, knowing it was rude.

"That are you going to want, extra?"

Katsuki's voice took her out of her thoughts. She looked up at him and tilted her head.