4

THE SMALL GIRL deadpanned and gave her brother a glare

THE SMALL GIRL deadpanned and gave her brother a glare. "No way. You'll try to feed him to that bear again."

"That was once and it was his fault for giving you the one Kanroji has."

"Nee-san is alright with it..."

Mitsuki smiled and grabbed the girl's hand, surprising her.

"(Y/N)-chan, we were talking to your brother about letting you go out to explore the city with Katsuki!"

(Y/N) nervously glanced to her left, seeing the said boy look over at her. She shyly looked away and shrugged her shoulders. "I-I... I'm fine... with anything... It doesn't matter..."

Katsuki rolled his eyes and spoke up.

"If you're going to be going to U.A., you should stop being so timid. It's not going to help you in shit."

The black to white haired girl frowned, 'He... really does sound like Genya...'

"I-I'm sorry... if you think that... but I can't help... it... I've only talked to the girls... from the butterfly estate!"

The blond didn't know what that was, but didn't say anything else. Mitsuki smiled and patted the girl's head.

"Don't worry about it, (Y/N)-chan. Katsuki will be your friend here!"

"Um..."

Masaru chuckled, seeing the Demon Slayer's expression. "He might not look like it, but Katsuki's a loyal friend."

Sanemi looked over at the boy, seeing him blushing slightly. A small protective emotion crept into his heart. The white haired man furrowed his brows and suddenly stood up. This made all of the people in the room look up at him in confusion. The wind hashira walked over to the closet door and slid it open, pulling out a small scroll.

He walked back to the small table and handed it to his younger sister.

"What is this?"

"Just open it."

The girl took one peak and instantly threw it towards the opened window.

"No thanks."

Katsuki choked on his spit.

(Y/N) turned to look at Mitsuki again and nodded her head slightly. "I'll take up the offer about exploring the city, Bakugo-san. Nii-san needs to cool down and I don't want to be here when he does."

"You're as bad as Kocho."

He was ignored- which irked him a lot. Who dares ignore him? Only his baby sister.

Katsuki sighed and looked at the girl with a small frown.

"Make sure you cover up when we're outside. People here in the city are... pigs." This made the girl nod. She quickly looked down and without missing a beat, buttoned up the top of her uniform. It was slightly uncomfortable as she had a growing chest, but it wasn't unbearable.