30

hehe, next up is a fillerrrrr

INKO HAD BEEN sat down on a comfortable couch that they had in the living room

INKO HAD BEEN sat down on a comfortable couch that they had in the living room. She was given tea and a packet of tissue for her to clean up. (Y/n), Katsuki, and Mitsuki were sitting with her, mentally preparing themselves to tell her what they were about to tell her.

"So you're a demon slayer...?"

Inko asked quietly. (Y/n) nodded and looked over at Katsuki.

"Yes... And because of my job, the Bakugo family moved in with us... well... because their house was kind of wrecked."

The woman blinked and shakily nodded her head. "O-Okay... but what... does this have to do with Izuku?"

(Y/n) looked down before handing her the two boxes that caused everything to go downhill. Inko gently took them and gasped when she saw them. She tearfully looked away and took a deep breath.

"He..."

"I'm sorry..."

"Izuku had been acting weird lately... ever since he got that camera of his." The woman handed (Y/n) back the boxes, a somber look on her face. "How did it end up like this...?"

Mitsuki sighed and gently hugged the green haired woman. "There's nothing you could do now, Inko. Izuku-kun is far too gone now."

"We have Demon Slayers and crows looking for him. If they find him, I'll bring him back, but I'm not sure what will happen as he involved the Demon Slayer Corps."

Inko nodded and looked at the two with frowns. She bowed her head, surprising the two.

"I'm sorry for what he caused."

"D-Don't bow!"

"Auntie..."

"I should have been more... aware... of his actions. I noticed all the signs that he might not be... mentally alright, but I didn't do anything..."

The three looked at the woman in silence. They stayed silent too, until (Y/n) spoke up and grabbed the woman's hand.

"Inko-san, come live with us."

"Eh?!"

"Living by yourself will be dangerous. You have demons targeting you."

They all tensed. "What?"

"I noticed right away. As soon as you came up to us, I noticed the amount of demons trying to attack, but once they saw my uniform, they hid."

The woman blinked in fear and shook her head.

"I-I couldn't!"

"You could!" Mitsuki agreed with (Y/n). The woman gave Inko a large smile. "Come on, Inko. You know you need to be around people right now. If demons are targeting you, (Y/n) and her brother can protect you!"