22

THE BOY DIDN'T have time to react

THE BOY DIDN'T have time to react. One second, the girl was on the other side of him, and the next, she was right behind him. In a panic, he shot a wave of ice towards her. He expected her to get stuck, but to his surprise, she cut through the ice as if it were paper. With a wide grin, (Y/N) lunged at him. She raised her sword and-

"Breath of Wind: Fifth form-" She jumped and began to slash in circular motions- the sizes increasing in size. "Cold Mountain Wind."

The boy had to send a towering chunk of ice to be able to dodge the attack. The wind pushed him back further than he thought it would have. The people watching- excluding Sanemi, awed at the girl's strength. To be able to overpower Endeavor's son? One had to be extremely powerful.

"Shotoooo!!!" Speaking of the devil. Endeavor's voice filled the air. (Y/N), hearing the man speak, scowled. "Don't just dodge her attacks! Show that quirkless girl who's stronger! Beat her down!"

At the announcement that she was quirkless, everyone's head snapped to her. The confusion in their eyes was nothing to talk about. (Y/N)'s scowling deepened.

"HEY! STAY OUT OF THIS! IF HE WANTS TO LOSE SO BADLY, LET HIM! IT'LL JUST PROVE I'M STRONGER THAN WHAT YOU THINK! NEXT, I'LL FIGHT YOU! LET'S SEE HOW STRONG YOU ARE AGAINST ME!"

The look in her eyes appeared. They were the same that she had when killing demons. The boy flinched and started to attack back. It was pointless though, (Y/N) didn't even have to use her breathing forms. With one strong punch in the gut, the boy flew back out of the ring. There was a cracking sound, most likely his ribs.

"...OH CRAP! 'NEMI! I WENT TOO FAR! I BROKE HIS RIBS!" The girl ran over to the boy with tears in her eyes. She put back her sword in the sheath and knelt down besides him. "I KILLED HIM!"

The boy groaned in pain, making the girl scream again. Sanemi deadpanned and sighed, "Why are you like this...?"

He walked over to her and picked her up by the collar of her uniform. "Just take him to the nurse. It's not the first time you've broken someone's ribs."

(Y/N) sniffled. "Yeah, but he's not as adept as us. He can't handle that pain..."

The two were silent before (Y//N) took off running with the boy in her arms, a worried look on her face. She ran into the building and towards wear she felt the presence of a nurse. A few seconds later, the girl opened the door to a room and found a tiny old lady. She blinked and walked inside, placing the boy on one of the beds.

"Um... I kinda... broke his ribs..."

Recovery girl sighed and shook her head. "You're worse than the ones who are usually brought in by Aizawa."

(Y/N) sweatdropped and smiled nervously. "I'm sorry..."

Shoto groaned even more when the old woman's quirk began to take its effect. This made the black and white haired girl panic. She quietly walked towards him and pointed at his forehead.