26

>:( i hated having to write this chapter cause it felt wrong, but i gotta make deku seem like a yandere type villain- so i had to do this. remember, obsessive people do crazy ass things, i've seen them first hand. i'm giving you guys a warning before and after, so please don't ignore it. on another note, it's been so long :D

i had family over that no one likes, but we have to let them in cause they traveled far to get here, so i spent it hiding away in my room :p it gave me a chance to actually write 😭

"OYAKATA-SAMA, IS there a reason we're here?"

Sanemi bowed down. His eyes went to the spot his sister was supposed to be in, but found it empty. The other thing was that, usually, one of the Master's children would have presented him, but his wife did. Sanemi was beginning to worry.

The black haired man did not look happy- at least not to them. His usual smile was not on his lips, scaring them all.

"...I apologize for bringing you in so soon." He didn't seem to be getting happier. "My children, we might need to bring in more Heroes into our organization."

This made the Hashiras tense. What was going on that their Master was telling them this? Where was (Y/N)?

"OYAKATA-SAMA! (Y/N)-SAMA AND YOUR CHILDREN ARE HERE!" A worried kakushi ran out, her voice carrying out through the courtyard. She did not seem to be scared of the glares she was receiving. "We made sure to bring them through different paths to dodge the stalker!"

She bowed and presented him with the very box that Katsuki got, her hands trembled. "(Y/N)-sama said she apologizes for being late, but she needs to check up on the Bakugo family."

Amane took the box in her hands and opened it, a gasp immediately leaving her lips when seeing what was inside. "This was left in her room when we went to get the last of the boxes!"

Sorry- A stalker? What was this about? Sanemi blinked and looked up, ready to ask. Before he could, his sister appeared, kneeling down in front of the master. She did not speak, though a look of anger was on her face.

"Oyakata-sama."

"(Y/N), are you alright, my child?"

The worried tone made everyone stiffen beyond. "Yes, Oyakata-sama... But I'm not so sure about Katsuki..."

She moved back to her place, not acknowledging the others.

"Hm... Amane, what did you receive?" The woman didn't say anything for a moment before shakily speaking.

"...T-The contents in this box are disturbing, Oyakata-sama... Extremely..." She placed the boxes down, not wanting to keep looking at them. Her face contorted slightly, eyes moving to stare at the teenager in front of her. She closed her eyes tightly. "You may all take a look."