Chapter.3

It's me

EVERYTHING happened so fast. She just found herself in front of the gigantic mansion beside Bubbie Selsa. She's starting to sweat because of nervousness. 

"Breathe Avery, He don't eat people. Well, I think."The old woman said as she look in her from her face down to her heels. 

She sweat even more.

Bubbie Selsa laugh afterwards.

"Don't take it seriously child, I'm just joking."She said before chuckling.

Her eyes widen when the gate of the mansion opened automatically.

She should have expected it. Of course just from the look of this mansion she could imagine that the things inside of it are all automatic as well.

"Come on, Let's go inside I'll tour you to your temporary house."The old woman gave her a friendly smile before she dragged her inside the mansion.

She signed.

She's kinda excited as well because for the first time in her life she'll be finally experience those fancy things but Bubbie Selsa look even more excited than her.

Firstly, She saw an elevator inside the house that almost freak her. She though it is only allowed in mall.

She noticed that after they went inside the gate changed its looks and it became more secured.

It looks like it became Bulletproof.

Amazing!

"My back hurts from climbing up and down the stairs so let's just use the elevator."And as an ignorant one she just followed her inside the elevator while doing nothing other than observing everything around her.

In just a minute they finally reached the floor they are aiming to go to.

They stopped in front of the black door that has 'Guest Room" engrave in it.

The old woman take the lead. She opened the door and she can't help but to secretly adore it. The elegance never leave the room. Though the room is pure black from it's wall and as well as the things but it is still eye pleasing for her.

"This will be your room for a while. Did you like it?"Bubbie Selsa asked.

She instantly nod her head in excitement. Never in her whole damn life that she experience this kind of things. 

"That's good."The woman smiled at her.

With excitement the woman immediately dragged her inside. She's also the one who placed her belongings on the top of the table. 

"Come, i'll show you around."As usual the old woman pulled her again.

"Ahm will he not be angry?"She asked, Talking about the man in the picture she saw her.

"He'll not. Trust me."The old lady smiled cheekily at her making her feel chilled all over her body.

She immediately erased the doubt building inside her. Though the old woman's smirk is kinda creepy but maybe she's just overthinking. Is she? 

She secretly shook her head before she continue walking after her. 

Maybe that smirk doesn't really have any meaning and she's just thinking it. It's just in her mind.

Bubbie Selsa did as she said. She tour her all around the Mansion and actually, She's still in shock to know how gigantic it is. Like what she imagined almost all of the things inside the mansion are all automatic.