Chapter.13

Shout

SHE'S at the library when someone sit beside her. She turned her gazed to see the person.

It's Debory. Though they never spoke to each other since she came she still hope that Debory is still nice and Bubbie is just exaggerating things.

"Hi.."

"Leave Luther."

What?

She's too straight to the point because honestly she already knew that Debory is into Luther.

"I want you to Divorce with him."

"How can you just say that?" She can't help but asked.

"Simple. Because me and Luther are the one who's bound to be together." The woman gripped her hand. She felt pain because of her long nails. Why does she have to hurt her like that?!

"So. Leave. Luther. Alone. Leave Luther to me or else..." Her gripped become tighter even more. "I'll kill you." She didn't expect that silent Debory to be like this when they're alone.

"Y-You're hurting me!"She tried to pull her arms away from her but the woman just buried her long nails in it making her almost cry.

She's sobbing when Debory stopped and quickly get the ballpen she's using just a while ago and stabbed herself. What? Why did she did that?

Her questions was answered when a heavy foot steps went inside the library. It's Luther who's eyes is looking so dark now as he gazed at them two.

She looked at Debory who's now have her stomach bleeding because of her own stabs.

This is bad.

Luther looked at Debory who's now silently crying and looking so pitiful at the corner.

She wiped her eyes who's now slowly becoming more teary.

She looked at Luther who's now throwing her a cold stares. She looked away. Yes Luther always looking at her that coldly but this time it is different. It is mixed with a blaming stares.

Luther went near Debory and carried her. The girl put her hands to Luther's nape and put her face against his hard chest. Just like what she always do.

She don't like this feeling she's starting to feel now. This feeling building inside her is forbidden.

She's starting to tear up again. Is this all that she's going to do all the time? Cry?

She don't know but she hid her slightly bleeding arm from Luther's stares and the latter don't seem to noticed it.

"What did you do Avery? Tell me?" He seriously asked.

She shook her head repeatedly at him. She can't defend herself between his dangerous stares.

"What did you do to her?" His jaw tightened.

She still can't talk. All she did is to cry.

"What the fuck did you do Avery?! Goddamn it!" She almost jumped from where she's stepping when he lost it. The always calm and emotionless Luther just shouted.. at her.

"I-i d-didn't do anything t-to her. Please.. believe me." For the first time of her life she pleaded someone to believe in her.. before she don't care what anyone will think about her. Even her own family because she believes that she don't really have to prove herself to anyone.

They're family and they should love each other there should be nothing to do or prove to receive love. Love isn't something to be begged for,it should be given to anyone willingly.

Everything is new to her. Everything about him is new to her including this unfamiliar and new feeling she's starting to feel towards him.

Is she... Starting to love him? Is she starting this guy who's name is Luther?

She snapped back to reality when she felt him get her wounded arm she's been hiding. God she saw it!

Maybe she's too spaced out to forget that Luther is still here In front of her.

She looked at Luther and realized that he's no longer carrying Debory.

The girl is already coming out from the library with Luther's bodyguards guiding her. She's already sobbing a little loud.

What... Happened?

"Answer me! What the hell happened to this?!" For the second time he shouted. Much louder than how he shouted a while ago.

"N-Nothing." Debory might do something worse to her is she'll tell him.

She'll thought that she's bad mouthing her when in fact.. that's true.

She hurt her and hurt herself.

"You don't have to lie. I believe in you." Then why did you shouted at me because of her and you even carried her just like how you carried me?

She stopped herself.

She just remain silent.

The man sighed heavily.

He carried her and brought her to their room.

She just staring at him the whole time asking herself if why is he this thoughtful towards her really? She continue glancing at him as he get the first aid and until he finished cleaning her wound, even until he put some ointment in it.

Last night... Something happened to them. That's her first time. Surprisingly she didn't back out. She didn't even made a fuse. She just let him. She don't know why she trust him this much.

Maybe because he trust her too?

And he's too nice to her?

Luther didn't let her leave the bed since she still sore he even made her a warm bath and carried her to the bathtub. She just sneaked out when he fell asleep beside her and went to the library and met Debory and then shits happened.

She unconsciously touched her belly. What if...

They didn't even used protection!

She looked at Luther who's seriously fixing her messed up hair.

She can see that he'll be a good father. She can feel it.

So maybe there's really nothing to worry about?

"Ahm.. You're not going to go somewhere?" The man looked at her.

"Why? You don't want me here?"

"N-no!" Her face turned red because she realized that she just shouted at him. "It's just that.. I know you're a busy person so I'm not really used of you not leaving the house."

"Oh that?" He layed down and pulled her into a hug.

So touchy

"I'm not planning to go outside.. I just plan to cuddle with you." She can't help but to giggle. He's surname is also Caddel. It suits him! He likes to cuddle as well.

"What are you laughing about?"

Back to his old self. Always interested in everything about her. He wants to be always aware of what she's been thinking. He literally won't stop asking about her thoughts if she won't tell him, that way she'll just give up and tell him what's on her mind. She didn't really realized that they've already come this far. They became too comfortable to each other. She must be too comfortable to him to even voice out her own thoughts to him.

"I just think that your surname suits you Mr. Caddel."

"Really so can I Cuddle with you now Mrs. Caddel?" She's about to smile when she realized that he told that without even any trace of emotion. There's no trace of emotion in his face. He's voice is still as cold as eyes. She pouted there's even no sweetness in his voice!

He's saying those as if he's just asking for her to hand him a remote! Can you believe in that!?