Chapter.6

Yes

SHE's planning of sneaking out of the mansion to see her best friend. She will not show herself to Coleen she just have to see her.

And maybe it's not that bad to leave the house right?

Luther will not think that she's escaping, is he?

She just wore a simple floral dress that is above the knees.

Luther isn't here today. He went somewhere she don't know and she don't care.

If he come back she'll definitely tell him her decision about his proposal.

She carefully walk and she made sure that her steps won't make noise.

She's too near the door when it automatically open and it showed a hot yet tired man.

Luther

"Where are you going?"He coldly asked as his cold gray eyes roamed around her body.

"N-Nothing."

"You're bluffing."He simply said as he walked passed her.

It is both right and wrong timing for her. She's about to leave the house but he showed up. Which is a bad timing. Big time. But since he's already here she'll now tell him her decision.

A good timing indeed.

"Ah...L-Luther."

"Yes?"The man boredly asked as he started to loosen up his necktie.

Her innocent eyes fest over his hot body.

"A-Ahm...Yes."

The man's brow knotted.

"What?"

She sighed heavely.

"About your proposal. Yes, I can be your wife."A devilish smirk plastered on his serious face.

"Good."He man hold her hand before he pulled her somewhere else.

"Where are we going?"She curiously asked but the man didn't even bother to answer her.

He took his phone out and dialed someone she don't know as he continue to pull her towards somewhere.

"Ready the contract right away."He demanded as he opened the door for her.

His library?

What are they doing in his Library?

"Sit there, Vape will deliver the contract all we have to do is to wait."He emotionless said as he scanned the whole room.

"Do you want us to do it here? Right now?"Her eyes widened. What does he mean by that!?

"What are you trying to say Luther?"

"I love it when you're the one saying my fucking name dear, but to fucking answer you. Didn't you agreed to be my wife? We're just going to do what we should do as a husband and wife since any moment by now, you.. and i will be officially married so why waste time when we can already do it?"He seriously asked.

She's still dumbfounded.

W-why? Yes he's right and he has a point but seriously? Isn't it too early for that?

"Unschuldiges Mädchen, you can take your time if you're still not ready. I can wait."He calmly said as he put her on his lap.

Just what is this all about!? What is going on?!

He even rested his face against her back as he put his both massive hands in her body to hug her.

Didn't they just met... days ago? But he's holding her as if they've been acquaintance as she can remember.

Doesn't he find it awkward to hug someone you just a met a days ago? Is he usually like this? Hugging stranger this calmly and comfortably. Her heart hurt with the thoughts of him hugging someone like this.

She instantly forced herself to stop thinking that way. Luther isn't that type of man. He isn't that Prince charming type of guy. He isn't that to-love guy.

He is guy the man she's about to marry just for her bestfriend's sake and not because of her own will.

Someone knocked the door making her feel uneasy. Is it Bubbie?

Oh juice! What will she think about her if she spotted them in this position.

She's about to go down when he tightened his hold with her body.

"Don't move or something will be angry."He threatened her making her feel confused. Who'll be angry? Him?

She looked at him over her shoulder. He looks... Okay.

He doesn't seem like angry or what so who's going to be mad then?

Her question finally got an answer when she felt something hard between her butt.

She felt frightened. What could it be!?

She, again looked at him. His eyes are both shut as he gulped repeatedly.

Someone knocked the door again.

"Boss?It's vape."

"Come in, the door is open."She secretly hide her face by putting her wavy hair in front of it before she scanned the man in front of them.

"The contract is ready boss."The man even bowed his head after he hand the paper to Luther.

"Good. You can go now."The obedient man followed without any word. He instantly fade from their sight.

So obedient.

"Would you like to sign it now unschuldiges Mädchen?"She breath heavily before she nod.

She should remember that it's a life and death situation so one wrong decision might cause a huge effect which can be good or bad as well.

She forced her hand not to shake as she sign the paper. The paper has its name printed above the paper. It is a marriage certificate that once she put her sign on she'll then be Mr.Luther's wife.

He's looking intently at her while she's signing the paper.

"Perfect. Congratulations, you're now my wife unschuldiges Mädchen."He kissed her hand as he look at her soul through her eyes.

Should she say thank you?

She remain speechless since she don't know what she should do nor act.

"Ready the plain my wife is ready to go now."

Where is she going? And is she the only one who's going? Doesn't it include him?

"Where am i going?"

"In my palace unschuldiges Mädchen."

"With you?"

"Sad to say but your husband couldn't make it today. He still has a lot to do and a lot of people to specify. he...still need to dispatch a lot of people before he could be with you."He said as he put some light kisses on the back of her hand. He could see fire burning in his both eyes.

She felt scared as she look exactly at his face. He looks so sinful. He looks like he's used to violence and he looked like he had killed a lot of people already.

Can she really do it? Can she really stay with this guy?

---