Chapter.4

Be my wife

HIS cold stares on her is making her want to run.

Her heart is starting to beat erotically again. He move his face near hers as he fix the few strands of her hair which is the reason why he can't see her face directly.

"Be my wife."He calmly said.

"W-What?"The man looked at her coldly even more.

"Be my wife in exchange of your life."He looks like he's starting to lose his patience.

"W-What?"He then lost it.

He pulled her close to him while he's gritting his teeth.

"I hate repeating myself woman. Don't ever try to make me repeat what I've said again or you'll regret it."He coldly  yet powerful said making her almost shiver in fear.

He's too close. Too near to her.

She don't know what to do or say. Is he serious about her to be his wife?

She thought he'll kill her.

"You don't have to answer me right away. I'll give you one week to think about it."

Their conversation ended with that.

She's still out of herself while walking back to her room.

Really? Is he serious about what he just said? And he'll give her one week to think about it? If he's really serious about it why didn't he force her?

For sure it'll not bother him, He's ruthless after all. He don't give a damn about anyone's feelings.

His heart is made of stone.

Three knocks from the door wake her.

She still can't focus to anything other than about the thing that's been troubling her.

"Avery" It's bubbie Selsa's voice.

"What is it bubbie?" She asked politely to the woman. Selsa smiled at her first before she speak again.

"Luther want to see you. His waiting for you in the dinning room."She frown while her heart started to beat like crazy again just by hearing his name.

But he already saw me just a minute ago.

"Okay, Please tell him that I'm coming."

"Alright you can count on me with that."The woman said before she left.

She nervously walked her way to his dining room like what she expected she instantly saw him sitting on one of the chair of his long table. He's sitting like a king there waiting for his queen to arrive.

She instantly scolded herself for thinking such things like that.

"Ahm w-why do you want to see me?"She can't help but to statter.

"Sit."

"Huh?"She almost jump when he suddenly hit the table.

"Didn't I told you to don't fucking dare make me repeat myself again?"He dangerously said that's why she instantly sit.

"Good, What a good girl."He put rice on her plate before he put some dish on it.

"Eat it."Her eyes widen. Is he serious? It's too many!

She don't even know if she can eat it all.

He narrowed his eyes as he stares at her making her obediently follow.

"Eat all that before doing anything."He said making her nod countless time.

She don't know but there's a part of her that don't want to enrage him nor displease him.