Chapter.16

Sick

His hands travelled down her stomach down to her sensitive part. She felt as if there's a fire starting to ignite inside her.

"A-Uhm.." He kissed the top of her breasts while he massage the other one.

Knocks from the door stopped them. Luther muttered some curses.

"Don't move.. I'll just check it."

It's only the four of them who's leaving here so it can only be Bubbie and.. Debory.

"Luther..." Sweet voice welcomed them when Luther opened the door. Irritation filled her whole being when she heard Debory voice.

"C-can you stay with me for a while? I feel so sick today and I just feel like... I need you." How she wish she can really stab this girl for real!

Luther looked at her first with those sorry eyes. Debory suddenly went inside and she decided that she'll definitely clean the floor she stepped at later.

"Hi, Can I borrow Luther for a while?" The woman sounded so friendly and kind. She'll surely believe it if Debory didn't threatened her that she'll kill her if she didn't divorce her husband.

The woman coughed. "Please? Just for a while I just feel so sick today.. I hope you understand.."

And I also feel so sick today..

Luther looked at her as if he's asking her if he'll go or not.

"Yes, Of course that's fine. Y-you don't even have to ask me."

"You heard him Luther? Let's go now, I just really need you today." The guy didn't say anything and just silently went outside.

Debory happily left too without even looking back at her. Seem like Debory's really that happy because she can be with Luther.

She just closed her eyes. She suddenly felt something inside her stomach. She instantly run towards the bathroom. What did she really eat that her stomach doesn't like? She's already teary eyed and couldn't stand up anymore. She stayed at the floor inside the bathroom first while regaining her clear vision. She really felt like losing her consciousness. She's sweating cold. And she's feeling so weak. Her sight are too blur.

She did her best to go to the bedroom. Once she get her energy back she'll definitely go to the Hospital.

She's been weak since morning..

She's really wondering if what is this she's been feeling.

True to her word she instantly went to the hospital right after she regained her energy. Lots of men in black is walking with her. Side to side. There's even some in the front and some behind her. Her head is bowed while she's walking out of embarrassment. People are looking at her weirdly.

She went inside to the nearest hospital inside the mall.

"Hi, What are your concern ma'am? What do you want to consult?"

She smiled at the middle aged doctor.

"Uhh.. since this morning I've been feeling so sick,so weak. I always throw up. My head is also hurting.."

The doctor smile went bigger.

"I'm happy for you ma'am."

Huh? Didn't she told him she's feeling so sick? Why is she happy for her then?

"Though we're still unsure I already want to congratulate you in advance." The doctor smile is sincere but... She's really confuse about what's happening.

The doctor's assistant hand her a thing. A pregnancy test!

Oh why didn't she look for that possibility!?

"Come on, try it we'll wait for you." The doctor seems to be more excited than her for the result.

She's having a cold feet when she's starting to do what she should do. She's scared and at the same time happy..

After a minute of waiting the result finally show itself and it shocked her! She already expected it but she still can't help but to be shock.

Tears of joy run down from her cheek. She's having a baby! She and Luther are having a baby!

When she went outside the doctor is still patiently waiting and doesn't even seem shock when she saw her.

"As expected. Congratulations again Mrs?"

"C-Caddel. Mrs. Caddel."

"Well then congratulations Mrs. Caddel for being a mother.. surely your husband will be happy. I hope to meet you again. I'm doctor Clear by the way." The doctor said nicely. They did handshake before she decided to go.

She want Doctor Clear to be her doctor since she seems to be the one who discovered her pregnancy. She just hope Luther will let her.

She remembered her husband..

He choose Debory over her because the woman is sick. But she's sick as well! She's pregnant!

But she can't be mad at him he looked at her as if he's asking for her approval and she said yes. Maybe the blame is really on her this time. She sighed heavily.

They're on their way out when she spotted a very familiar person.

Is it really Coleen!?

She's about to run towards her when one of her bodyguard stopped her.

"You can't run Madam. The baby might be in danger if you'll do." Well yes, they have a point. So she did what they said. She still went to where she last seen Coleen but she's no longer running, the bodyguards are just walking alertly beside and behind her but she no longer see where Coleen is.

She can't seem to find her. Did she just thought wrong? Maybe she's just hallucinating because of the shocking news she heard a while ago that her mind still can't seem to believe it.

Maybe..that's just someone she don't know. Maybe that's really it. It's just another person, someone she don't know. Yeah maybe that's really it.

"Where should we go next Lady Avery?"Another bodyguard asked.

She sighed.

"Home."

One of them handed her food and water. They're really looking after her. More like babysitting her. She don't feel neglected.

"Lady Avery I suggest you to sit there so your feet won't be swollen later." She nodded before she went to the chair where he pointed his fingers at.

Her husband's bodyguards are all handsome. No wonder people are already taking photo of them now.

A bunch of handsome guys or more like a bunch of male models. But her husband is way too different.

He's the most handsome for her.