Chapter.7

America

Everything happened so fast. After she signed the paper he instantly send her to America. He didn't even give her time to see her bestfriend for the last time.

"Guten Morgen gnädige Frau (Good morning madam.)"They greeted her with a smile in their face and even bowed down their head. Respectful.

But still she's not comfortable. Specially she can't speak German. Good thing that Luther hired a private tutor for her who'll introduce her to the german culture and language.

"Ahm good morning too."

"This is the dining way madam."Said by Lorele. The only maid who can speak English. She is also the highest maid. Every maid here is capable of understanding English but they aren't capable of speaking that well like Lorelei.

She accompanied her until they arrived at the wide dining room who has a long table and a victorious chair.

"The food is about to come please wait a little Gnädige Frau."

She just nod and smiled sweetly at her but strangely, the maid just looked away.

"Maybe you guys want to eat with me? There's a lot of chair I'm sure all of you can fit here."

"It's an honour to be invited by you but Gnädige Frau I'm afraid I can't accept your invitation."She bowed her head a little as if it's her way to show her how apologising she was.

She just nod and gave her an understanding smile though she is confuse and curious about her rejecting her offer.

Why did she reject her offer? Isn't she hungry? Isn't she tired for standing that long while watching her eat?

Avery is also uncomfortable because she isn't used of being watch when eating. The table is full of different kind of dishes as if there's a fest. Are they expecting her to eat all this?

The maid's stare is making her uncomfortable. Does she even have to keep an eye at her even though she's just eating?

But she just did her very best not to show it to Lorelei.

Good thing she knew how to use these fork and spoon correctly.

"Ahm.. I'm done now."

"Perfect. You can go upstairs now Gnädige Frau and wait for your class."She seriously said.

Do people here aren't capable of smiling? Doesn't they know how to smile?

They're all moving like a robot. They move perfectly without any flaws. They're all serious and seem like they're very aware of what they must do next. Seem like everything they need to do is already listed. Are they weird or is it just her?

"Ahh no, let me help you this time."She protested.

"It's our job Gnädige Frau. Please excuse us."Then everyone started cleaning until she can no longer see any stains.

Wow.

That's all she could say.

"Accompany her to her library."And as Lorelei ordered, everyone started to guide her upstairs, towards the library.

Oh Ghad! What is happening?! She's still out of herself because of everything they're doing as they went to the room.

"Please wait patiently for your teacher Gnädige Frau. If you won't mind then I'll take my leave now. I still has a lot to do, i beg for your understanding madam."Lorelei said before she bowed her head politely.

"Ahh yeah you can take... Your leave now Lorelei."

"Vielen Dank."

"Pardon?"

"Thank you madam."

"Oh? You're welcome."Lorelei just nodded before she leave the room silently.

A minute later the teacher has arrived.

An outstanding woman entered the library. Her brunette hair caught her attention. It's beautiful. She unconsciously touch her hair out of jealousy.

Is her hair that beautiful as well?

She blushed when she remember that Luther used to smell it every time they met. Whenever he has a time.

"Nice to finally meet you Eure Majestät, the wife of the most powerful Luther. I'm Canarie your private tutor."

Is it just her or there's really something off about this tutor?

"Ahm nice to meet you Canarie. I'm leaving my sake at your watch. Please take care of me for our whole session."

The woman smiled.

"Yes, i will. So let's start now?"

"Ah yes! Please sit down."Canarie sat gracefully.

"Let's start with the basics. Are you somehow familiar with the German language already?"

"A little."

"Well, that's better than nothing."

Canarie took some magazines from her bag.

"This, you have to read it at least four times a day. Or whenever you have your spare time."Her voice is angelic too. She can actually passed as a radio announcer. Her voice is soothing.

Is she and Luther friends?

"Ahm.. May i ask a question? I'm sorry if you'll find it a little personal."

"Of course, i won't mind."

"Are you and Luther.... Somehow friends?"

"Actually... Yes."

Then why didn't he asked you to be his wife instead?

She looks prettier than her so why?

They're also friends compared to her who's a complete stranger to him. For a powerful man like him he shouldn't keep a stranger close to him. Specially if he still wants to live longer. Could it be he trust her?

Already?

THREE hours had passed and their class ended. Thanks god because she's already bored and just want to sleep.

She's at her room reading the magazine when three knocks from the door caught her attention.

She got off from the queen size bed and opened the door. Lorelei welcomed her with a tray on her hand.

"I made you a tea Gnädige Frau. I assumed you'll like it. Here madam please take it..."Then she handed her the glass.

"Thanks Lorelei.. That's so nice of you."

"Gnädige Frau... If you're bored you can go outside and look for things to buy. You can go shopping madam. It's the master's order to us.. To keep you company and don't let you be bored."

She's moved by it. It felt like there's a warm hands touched her heart.

So Luther really care about her?

The maid just nod before leaving politely.

She then got back to what she's doing.

Reading while sipping tea..

Actually.. She's still not used to this kind of life. This is too prosperous for her. Having a bunch of maid waiting for you to eat and will bow their heads as a sign of respect to you. She's uncomfortable.

And days went by easily like that... Without her realising it, It became years.

Everyday is just the same routine for her. Sometimes she's going outside with a lot of royal guards with her whenever she's bored.

Seriously!? What did she just married?

A king!?

But she lived there like a queen nonetheless and never forgot where she went from.