Chapter.9

This guy!

Did he even asked for her opinion!?

She just want to be a dragon right at this moment and burn him with her fire.

She just woke up this morning on the top of his bed. Of course she instant checked herself out to make sure that that guy didn't do anything unforgivable at her body and she felt so relieved when she realized that he didn't.

She's alone when she woke up in his room. She remembered that it's in the guest room where she decided to sleep at last night.

Surely it's Luther who brought her here without her consent. That guy!

But what can she do? She's all his now. He can do whatever he wants to do to her. She became his property the moment she took her best friend's mistake and said that it's hers. Whether she likes it or not.

She just used his bathroom and took a quick shower. All she could say is his bathroom is just as manly as him.

It is also neat. Even his bathroom is as fresh smell as him. Damn fucking hot.

Why does he always has to seduce her in every way possible without him knowing it?

So frustrating!

She just wore a simple t-shirt and short before she went downstairs.

She was welcomed by a mouth watering smell of foods.

She was surprised when she spotted Luther sitting while reading silently. A newspaper is set in front of him. A cup of coffee is also placed on the table just in front of him.

Bubbie Selsa is busy putting some foods on the long table.

"Good morning Avery."She greeted when she sensed her while Luther didn't even bother to spare her even with just his one expensive glance.

She smiled sweetly at Bubbie before she moved to sit next to her shyly but she's just about to sit next to her when Luther spoke coldly.

"Here, This is where you must sit starting this day. Next to me."He then looked at her with his chilling cold eyes straightly.

She started to feel chilled because of the kind of stare he's throwing at her but at the end she still decided to follow him... She sat right beside him.

This is so awkward

She thought.

"Luther Child, you shouldn't be scaring your wife like that."Bubbie Selsa said.

The man just kept his silent.

"Did you like our room?"She almost got choked when he suddenly spoke.

This guy! He's trying to kill me isn't he!?

Seems like he could read her mind. He really can read her regardless of how innocent her face is.

What can she do this is the kind of face she got? She's aware of how innocent she might looked.

She has this kind of face that even though she's already cursing you to death she'll still stay looking this innocent.

"Of course not, Killing my wife.. is the only thing I couldn't do."He said as if that thing ain't that big deal.

"So... Did my wife liked our room?"She glance at Bubbie Selsa's direction first step since she's shy.

She saw the woman looking at them while silently giggling.

She tighten her hold at the tip of her t-shirt as she answered.

"Y-yeah.. thank you Luther."

The man just nod before he came back to what he's doing, Reading.

Right after she's done with her food he also stopped with his coffee. He didn't eat. Bubbie Selsa is still eating.

Is he always like that? Not eating in the morning?

She doesn't want to assume things but did... he just waited for her to be done?

"Meine Frau(My wife).."He called her. She just snapped back to reality and realized that he's offering his hand to her.

Is he for real!?

Is this chillingly cold yet hot Luther is really the one who's offering his hand at her at this moment or she's just dreaming?

But she's not even sleeping...

"My wife."He called again and this time she's really sure that it's really happening now and not just a dream.

"Was ist es?(What is it?)"

"You look stress. Come, I'll bring you to our room."She instantly felt worried.

Can she even stand with him in one room? He's too hot and she might can't help it but to molest him.

She laughed like a crazy woman in her mind because of her very own jokes.

She saw his eyes narrowed as if he already read her mind. She felt as if all of the blood of her body just went up to her face. All of it.

Yes she's good at hiding emotion,even at pretending to be innocent but he's also good at reading her. Too good to the point that she's very frightened to even think about anything silly. Specially about her secret.

Their best friend's secret. Could it be that he already knew it since he's too much good at reading her. Maybe even her deepest secret.

If yes then both of her and Coleen are in danger.

She didn't even realize that they're already in their so called Room.

He made her sit down the soft mattress.

He went to the bathroom.

She don't want to peek but she's curious since she heard the sound as if someone is doing some laundry.

Does the great cold Luther even knew how to do some laundry? She's quite surprised this morning. So if the answer's still yes then, he's really getting her interest. So surprising..

Her small doll like eyes went wide when she saw what he's doing.

He's washing.. her panty and bra!

Why?! Why did she forgot about it?!

So embarrassing!

She don't know what to do..

Should she get it from him?

Or just pretend as if she didn't see it? Since it's where she's very good at but no he's also very skilled at reading people so nah not helping. That wouldn't work.

In the end she just decided to hide and watch him as he seriously wash her bra while she's still looking like a tomato out of embarrassment.

But honestly he looks cute. Washing bra while his poker face remain in his handsome face.

She's about to laugh silently when his stare stopped at her direction.

She instantly ran as fast as she can as if Satan is running after her.

When she reached kitchen she lost it,the thing she's been controling since then.

She laughed like a mad woman while holding her tummy. Bubbie Selsa looked at her as if she's being possess by some bad spirit.

Damn,that was close!

---
Sorry if may Mali Di ko na nachecheck basta pagtapos na tapos Ko na automatic publish na agad Yan sakin.