Chapter.12

Two-faced bitch

TRUE to her mother's word Debory stayed with them.

She went out from their room together with Luther. She pouted. She don't know why since Debory stayed with them he start to always stay at home too. He's been staying at home for the whole 3 days. That's unusual.

Does that mean that he wants to always see Debory?

She stopped herself when she feel like crying. Well that's her, too emotional.

She's not jealous alright? She's just uh... Whatever!

Luther has his hand snaked around her waist as if she'll run.

"Luther may I have a word with you for a seconds?"Debory suddenly spoke when they bump with her. No she's obviously waiting for them. Her eyes went down his hands who's still clinging around her.

Debory's emotionless reaction turn into a smile when Luther looked at her.

"May we?"Luther stared at her first before he looked at Debory.

"You'll be fine here right?"Luther asked, Looking at her only. She just nodded her head.

What does Debory wants to say? Can't she just say it in front of her?

She instantly stopped herself from saying anything further.

What they'll talk about non of her business.

She felt disappointed when Luther's hand left her waist. Fine! She's just used to it! With Luther always snaked arms around her waist.

At first she felt awkward but the guy don't seem to be minding it so she got no choice and just got used to it.

She went downstairs alone and spotted Bubbie Selsa fixing the plates.

The woman eyebrows raced when she looked beside her.

"He's with her isn't he?"So she knew. She don't know that Bubbie really has a strong senses.

"Oh no doubt in that. Come, you can eat first before the soup became cold."She smiled at her friendly.

"T-thanks." Alright.. now she no longer know what to say.

"I also cooked you pasta Avery.." Bubbie put plate full of pasta in front of her. Does she aim for her to be fat?

"I knew what you're thinking.. of course i don't intend to make you fat but actually that's not a problem. Luther wouldn't mind." Bubbie laughed while she pouted.

It's been a minute what are they still talking about?

"Calm yourself Avery. Debory wouldn't eat your husband." Bubbie answered her mind again. Geez! Is she really that readable?

"Not really it's just that all the people here in this mansion is good at reading people. We'll die if we're not. Just trusting someone is just the same as finding a rock to hit your head. Very dangerous."

Slowly.. she's learning to get used to Bubbie's weirdness. She just became like this just this day when she went to their room.

She spotted both Luther and Debory coming down from upstairs.

They seem to be going somewhere. She caught Debory's eyes while it's fantasizing her husband. How could her!?

Irritation filled her chest.

No Avery.. You can't be jealous.. Don't tell me you're jealous!?

Luther just looked at her.

"W-Where are you going?" Oh God her mouth!