Chapter.17

Kidnapped.

SHE tilted her head as she stare at her phone shocked. Coleen, Her best friend just texted her!

She's in her bedroom when her phone rang and an unknown number showed. Of course she didn't take the call since she doesn't know the caller.

A minute later she received a message from that number. It says...

'You really didn't change Avery.. You still don't talk to strangers haha.. But I'm no stranger. I'm Coleen.'

All of the sudden her peaceful mind turned into chaos.

Is it really her? How did she got her number? And lastly she can no longer talk to her. Coleen shouldn't talk to her anymore or Luther will get suspicious and he might trace her location. Coleen's life will be in danger and all of her sacrifices for this passed few years will just go to waste. But can she really call it sacrifice when she's been so genuinely happy with him?

She dialed her number. She wants to hear her voice to make sure that it's really her.

"Hello? Avery?" Yes it's really her!

"Coleen!" She happily said. She missed her maybe she'll postpone what she said to herself that she'll instantly cut ties with her.

"Girl... I missed you.." Coleen's voice became gentle until she heard her sobs.

"Sorry for putting you in this mess Avery. I promise.. I'll make everything right. I owe you a lot and I'll return it. I'll stop being a c-coward now. For your sake..." What?

"Coleen.. you have to listen to me. I missed you too but time is precious. You have to stop contacting me anymore. It's for your own sake." The other line didn't answer.

She heard a sighed before Coleen spoke.

"Yes. I got you. But I only have one wish before I cut ties with you too Avery.."

"W-What is it?" She's already teary eyed. She missed her and now she's finally able to talk to her but she already have to stop it.

'Goodbye Coleen, My dearest friend..'

"M-Meet me.. Please?"

"Yes, Where should i.. meet you?"

"I'm here at the mall where you saw me the other day.. Can you make it? Please Avery.. I just want to see you for the last time.." Confirmed! It is her!

"As in exactly now?"

"Yeah, meet me exactly now." She sighed. She's thankful that Luther is still away...with Debory again.

"Okay.. I'm going now." She hang up the call. She's thinking if she'll bring the guards with her or not. In the end she decided not to. Of course they'll report everything to Luther. Specially the people she met with. She can't let Luther know about this.. yet.

She don't know how she managed to escape the guards who's surrounding the who mansion.

She bit her lip when she saw her Ferrari. She don't know how to drive and if she'll force it they'll know it because the car sound is loud and almost all of the guards are well trained. They're too alert. Even in just a small noise... They can hear it.

Her smile went big when she made it to the gate. She passed from the gate successfully!

Though she's kind of nervous she still can't help but to be happy.

She's a little scared since she's no longer inside their safe mansion. Luther said it's dangerous outside specially when she's alone.. and Luther isn't here with her now making her worries doubled even more.

Her husband is her safe place she hates to admit but she have to.

Good thing she still remembered the mall's way.. She's near to the mall when a black tinted van stopped in front of her. Her eyes widened and she's about to run away from it when someone grab her and pull her inside. She did her best to escape but she didn't made it.

The van started to move and she just cried. She's scared! She don't know any of this people!

She tried her best to fight so they run out of choice but to just make her sleep from forcing her to smell something.

She waked up because of the hand caressing her face. She heard a mad voice as well.

"Don't fucking touch my wife!"

Luther?

When she opened her eyes she freeze when she spotted the person who's been caressing her face gently. Coleen's smiling face welcomed her. The petite woman rolled her eyes because of her reaction.

"C-Coleen!"

"Yes I am best friend!" She grinned at her. She looked at Coleen confusedly.

"Your emotion are priceless!" The woman giggled. She turned her gazed where she heard Luther's voice came from and her eyes widened when she saw him. His hands are tied tightly. It was tied by a hard kind of metal. He's hand also has two hard handcuffs. What the hell!?

She looked at her hand and realized that she aren't tied up. Luther already met Coleen! She started panicking again but she just stopped when Coleen laughed again.

"You didn't change. You're still a cry baby Avery!" Coleen wiped her tears.

What's really going on? Why is Coleen here as well as her and Luther? She's sure that Luther and her are both kidnapped. Did Coleen kidnapped them? Impossible!

The door opened and a tall handsome man who has blue green eyes went inside. Damn! She felt scared for her and her husband. Is he an enemy of her husband?

She heard a loud dangerous curses.

It's Luther while his jaw are tightening and his eyes are looking so murderous as he gaze at the door.

She looked at Coleen who's just sitting while looking at her with those happy eyes. Did she teamed up with the wrong and also dangerous person? She hope she's wrong. She wished so bad for it.

"You ordered to kidnapped us?" She asked her, she can't believe Coleen! She can't believe it!

"Why?" The woman looked at her innocently before she went beside the unknown guy who has blue green eyes. Coleen snaked her hand to the guy's arms.

"To give you guys a quality time which as a married couple.. you undoubtedly lack."

"What?" She asked again before she turned to look at her husband who seem calm now but still looking murderously at the guy next to Coleen.

Coleen giggled again. She's really playful..

Coleen stared at Luther badly for a second before she rolled her eyes.

"Though I honestly don't like him for you.. You can't blame me, I'm mad at your husband but.. what can I do? You guys are already married. And you're already carrying my godchild so I've got no choice but to just let it be, I'll just accept him. I can also see that he's not that bad for you--"

"W-What did you said? She's what!?"

"You're wife is pregnant! Can you let me finish my speech first!?" She asked irritatedly at Luther.

She want to strangle her neck because she already told Luther that she's ahm... pregnant but still, she's still too shocked and confuse of what's been going on.

Luther didn't speak and left dumbfounded at the corner.

"We kidnapped you to give you a quality time together. As simple as that. You seem to have a lot of things to talk about privately so... We'll go now, you guys enjoy!" Coleen said happily before they left the two of them alone in the room.

She tiredly sighed.

What the hell is happening really?