Chapter.14

Realized

SHE really can feel it.. That Luther became more busy than ever this passed few days. It's been a week when Debory came. 2 weeks.. Or maybe 3 weeks?

Sometimes he can't even come home and will just visit after 4 days and that's making her mad for some reason. She felt like she's always not in a good mood since then.

And worse is Debory is always with him. Really? Is she the wife now?

"Child.. come and eat now downstairs. Luther and uhh... Debory are there."

Oh? So they're here? What brings them here?

She put down the pocket book she's reading. She sighed heavily before she went downstairs.

Bubbie Selsa and her went down together. Debory stopped talking to Luther who's actually not listening. He's not even talking. He's just silently sitting.

She saw Debory secretly gave her a death stare but it is just quickly, when Luther look.. Debory instantly give her a big smile.

Two-faced.

And why are they even sitting next to each other?

Now she finally understand why she's hurting to death..

She finally realize that she love him. Finally.

She avoided Luther's gazed when she sat in front of them. Bubbie Selsa is sitting next to her.

They're too silent.

Will she survive this so awkward atmosphere?

She looked at Luther and caught him looking at her too. Still his usual look. Emotionless and cold.

She tried to smile at him to ease the uneasiness she's feeling right at the moment.

"So how have you been this days while we're away Avery?"Debory formally asked. She asked as if she didn't just buried her nails in her skin.

Debory smile at her sweetly but she already learned her lessons.

"I-I'm fine." She drink water when her heart tightened because she saw when Debory put some foods at Luther's plate. Won't he even want to protest?

He just looks at her while Debory is serving him. She wants to shout at Debory because of what she's been doing to her husband exactly in front of her, the real wife.

She instantly finished her food and went upstairs. She can't let Luther see through her. He's been looking at her in her entire time in the table.

Also she might just hit Debory using a chair if she'll continue watching her babysitting her husband!

She straightly went to their bed and layed down. She and Luther didn't met for days. Of course she missed him!

There's no sense in lying now.

She missed him because she didn't saw him for days and he'll just look at her like that? Does he even have plan to talk to her? And why is he letting Debory do those?

And the chair next to his chair that's hers like what he said before why did he let Debory sit in there?

Her eyes watered because of frustration. Their door opened. She remembered that she locked it.

She looked at the person who opened the door. It's Luther and he has key in his hand.

"Avery.." She didn't looked at him. She even turned her gazed to something else before she layed down again.

She felt something beside her move.

A massive hand hugged her from behind.

"Do you want to go outside? I know you've been feeling so bored.."

She heard him sighed when she didn't speak.

"Are you.. mad?"

She still remained her silent.

Luther turned her body to face him.

"Look at me Avery..." Just Avery? Where did the wife went? He's just away for days with Debory and he already forgot his endearment to her.

Yeah right, Luther and Debory is always together this days. Wherever Luther go Debory will be coming with him.

"Why.. Aren't you bringing me with you? Do you feel ashamed to be seen with me?" She asked hesitatingly.

"That's clearly nonsense." She can't see his emotions since he's been hugging her from behind but she heard an irritation in his voice when he said that.

"Then why aren't you bringing me with you?" She asked again. She felt his arousal in her butt making her face red.

"Because it's dangerous for you to go outside. I can't afford to risk your life." She felt like there's a warm hand that caress her heart. Does this guy even aware of what he's doing to her?

"T-then why are you bringing Debory with you?" Is it selfish? Is she selfish for hoping him to say what she want to hear?

"Because she isn't my wife."

"I-Isn't she important to you? You said that it's dangerous outside.. that only mean... You're risking her life." She stated.

"She's not important to me." He said without even thinking twice. He don't even sound hesitated at all.

Yeah she's selfish for being this pleased with his answered. She's satisfied with it.

"B-but.. she's your godmother's daughter.." She started again.

"So what?" He sounds as if he doesn't care at all.

He's just hugging her for hours and they're just silent until he spoke again.

"Maybe it's already the time for us to have a baby." Her eyes widened. He shouldn't be joking with her about that!

She turned to him again. They are already facing each other.

"Are you serious?!" She almost shout at him. The man seriously answered after he hugged her again.

"In the second thought..maybe we still shouldn't. I still has a lot of things to fix, for your sake and our child." He seriously said. He pulled her into a hug and she smelled his manly scent. She missed him, She'll not deny it.

She closed her eyes. Maybe she has to thank Coleen for bringing him to her or more like bringing her to him.

She felt Luther's head rested in between her breasts.

"So soft."

"Luther stop it.." She laughed when he tickled her.

Sometimes he's really like a baby. A big baby who love always hug her.

He put a soft kiss on the top of her head before he got up.

"I still has some things to deal with. I'll be back later." Her happiness just replaced by sadness but she didn't let him notice it.

Surely that Debory will be coming with her husband again.

Really!? Why does she always has to go with her husband?

Just why?!