Epilogue.

SHE sighed heavily after she looked at her daughter karma who's been so quiet since they came here.

She saw Coleen holds karma gently.

She smiled. Her best friend really love her daughter.

She turned her gazed towards Luther's tombstone. She put the flower she brought on top of it.

She's missing him. There's never been a day that she didn't cry. She's missing the only man she ever loved.

She stayed there for a minute as she cries silently. Coleen brought karma somewhere.

After she felt that her eyes is starting ache she finally decided to stand up from sitting.

Why does it always have to be this painful?

That day.. it just felt like yesterday. She still can remember her last talk with him. The very first and the very last smile from him.

She refused to believe that they wouldn't last.

He didn't promise her forever but because of how special he used to treat her she couldn't help but hope.

"Mom.. You're crying again." Karma coldly said as she wiped her tears.

Now she believes that maybe Luther's coldness is already inborn.
She laughed. Because it seems like karma is somewhat inborn with that coldness too.

Her daughter got her coldness from her dad. She has a freezing cold eyes as well.

She's always quiet and calm. She never seen her daughter angry.

Karma is only 8 years old. A carbon copy of Luther but a girl version.

"Let's go now?" Coleen asked before she smile at her.

"Sorry.. I just missed Luther so much." Coleen smiled.

"That's fine, and I... Also has a good news for you." She just smiled slightly at her. Good news? She doesn't care about it.. Since then nothing can make her happy aside from Luther and karma.

"So.. let's go now?" She nodded before she held her daughter. Cole fetch them, the cold husband of Coleen. He brought them to the room.

She's about to open the door when her daughter karma stopped her so Coleen decided to go first.

"What is it baby?" Karma smiled a little.

"Nothing." She looked at her daughter confusedly but she just shrugged it.

The literary jump when Coleen used a confetti to her. What the hell was that?

She throw Coleen a dagger stare. Coleen just laughed. Both of them are weird today. Bubbie is way weirder too.

She looked at the hospital bed and realized that he's no longer there! Where is her husband!?

She instantly checked Luther everywhere inside the room. She couldn't think straight anymore that's why she didn't even think about asking Coleen and Cole first. She's panicking and already crying when she heard his voice.

"Wife..." She saw him sitting on the wheelchair next to karma who's wiping her eyes silently.

W-What?

Coleen started to cry too. Cole hushed her wife. As much as she wants to cry as well her tears seem to run out too. No wonder, she's been crying for years..

She couldn't even move her feet to run towards Luther who's looking at her deeply. She missed him!

"C-Come here.." She realized that she's already in front of him when he pulled her against him. He put her on his lap. She's still dumbfounded. He's already awake now! She's not dreaming right?

"D-damn, I m-missed y--ou." He still couldn't talk straightly. He's been comatose for years so his body are no longer used of doing anything. He's also using wheelchair now because he'll not be walking for a while.

He moved his wheelchair to face karma even though she's still on his lap.

"She's Avelovenit karma Caddel. Your daughter." She introduced karma to Luther.

"Karma... My d-daughter.." She starts to cry. Karma smiled at his father but didn't say anything. She just hugged both of them.

"Daddy.." Karma suddenly spoke.

"Y--es b-baby?" She hugged Luther even more.

"Thank you for coming back.. finally, mom will stop crying now. She won't cry everyday anymore." Luther smiled at his daughter.

"Yes, she w-won't."

Luther is just in coma for the last eight years but they made it looks as if he's already dead.

They won't reveal that he's still alive and is already awake now.

Right after that they already booked a flight to America. They'll live there peacefully and quietly. When she asked about Luther's plan or if he's agree he just said that she can do everything she wants. He's giving her the power too.

She wants her family safe. No one will know that Luther is still alive and Luther agreed with it.

When Luther's in coma Cole and Coleen help them to take care of all the business he left. Even with his own Organization.

She's been traumatized about what happened to her husband so she never leave the sight of him. She wants to always see him but her husband assured her that those will never happen again. Debory died together with their people at the battle.

He said that Debory is his eyes in their organisation. Debory report her everything..why? Because they had a deal. Debory likes her husband very much. The deal is Luther will marry her in the end, in exchange of all the information. She'll do everything just to have him including betraying her own mother but when Debory notice that Luther doesn't have a plan of following their deal that's when she turned her back to him and get back to their organisation.

She went running to their bathroom because of her sudden feeling like throwing up. It's been a month since they moved here in the U.S.

"Wife I guess we should start visiting the hospital as early as now.. how does that sound to you?" Luther asked as he carried her back to the bed. He tied her head gently. She fell so weak because she's been throwing up since this morning! Karma is still in her class this moment so it's only the two of them. That daughter of her didn't change. She still don't know how to smile a lot. Just as cold as her father. No she's much colder and scarry than her father! She wondered how is she as a sister..

"I guess that i'm pregnant again.." She unconsciously uttered.

"Should I... Marry you again?" He asked. She just shrugged.

"But that'll be private again."

"Why?" She confusedly asked.

"Wife, have you forgot that you're hiding me? No one should know that I'm still alive and kicking.. so what will they think if they saw us from news getting married again? They'll think that your dead husband just went back to life to marry you again." He laughed. From the passed few months of their stay here he finally learnt to laugh!

He has a point, yeah right she forgot about it.

She didn't say anything nor laugh, she just layed down the mattress and pulled him next to her. Her husband didn't argue. She hugged him and he hugged her back.

"I've got this feeling that our next child will be boy. What do you want to name him?"

"Dale..."

"Nice choice wife."

She closed her eyes and she didn't noticed that she slowly fell asleep in her husband's hugged.

-THE END