Chapter.18

Truth

SHE'S still confused and didn't say anything. Luther didn't speak anything either.

Minute later the door slowly opened showing Coleen who's looking so stressed now.

"Still not talking.. the both of you?" Coleen shook her head at them.

"Since you guys decided to be mute forever then let me explain everything to you Avery and, No talking from you okay?"

Coleen's about to talk when the blue green eyed guy entered.

He sat next to Coleen who doesn't seem to mind it.

"First of all.. Mr. Husband I just want to tell you that your bitch godmother is your real enemy and I don't know what's her daughter doing to your house.. But just focus on what I said, Your godmother is your real enemy. Maybe her daughter too?" She don't know how Coleen found this all but she's amaze really.

"I know." Luther simply said as if it's nothing.

Coleen sighed.  "Yeah I expected you to be aware of it too."

"By the way why doesn't you look so shock nor confuse when you see me with Avery?"

"Because I already know too." She couldn't help but to meddle.

"What do you mean Luther?" The man seriously looked at her.

"I knew that it's not really you who saw me that night." Her husband said to her before he glanced at Coleen. "I've ordered my men to look for some of your information. I know that you're my wife's best friend so i just decided to just let it go.. I won't do anything bad to you since I know that you're the person my wife's been struggling to protect all this years." Luther shrugged. Coleen looked at her, teary eyed.

She became teary eyed as well.

All she's expecting now to happen is that all the mysteries to be unfold.. exactly right now.. the beautiful and the ugly.

"How did you know about all this things Coleen?" She seriously asked to her.

"When you went missing and I learnt about your plan.. I-im scared to death but I never let my fear win over me. But I'm a little sorry if I took too long to get you. I met this guy he helped me in everything." She pointed the blue green eyed guy.  "I just waited for you to come home here to the Philippines and also i take my time studying every winning steps I must do. I study a lot about you guys!"

She didn't speak, she just listened to her.

"I always keep an eye on you that's why I'm always aware of what's been going on to your life.. that's the reason why I already knew about your pregnancy." Ah so that's it.

Coleen looked at Luther.

"You, why are you still keeping that woman with you who's name is Debory when you already knew that they're a family of enemy? I see that you're always bringing that girl wherever you go? You like her now?" Luther almost shout at Coleen's face.

"Of course not! I'm just always bringing her with me wherever I go to keep her away from my wife! I know what she's capable of doing so.. to be sure that my wife will be safe I just decided to always bring her with me wherever I go to keep an eye on her."

Coleen looked at Luther with those teasing eyes before talking again.

"Are you.. in love with Avery? Or is she even important to you?"

Her faced heated and she throw death glares towards Coleen's direction.

"I thought you're always following us? And you're always aware of everything about us? If you really are then you should've known the answer already.." Coleen suddenly grinned.

"So.. you're really in love with Avery?" Luther looked at her and slightly smile making heart beats crazily again.

"Not just in love but deeply.. madly in love. My wife.. is my everything. She and our child are my everything." She felt something in her stomach. Her eyes watered. Maybe this is what they call.. butterfly in the stomach.

"So... You're aware of everything?" Coleen seems like she's not shock anymore.

"Yes."

"You're even aware that we'll going to kidnapped you?"

"Of course, do you really think that you can get me if I don't want to be get? Did you really think that you can outsmart me?"

"As expected.." Said by the blue green eyed guy coldly.

"I expected everything to happen.. and I also want to have this quality time with my wife.. I also at least want her to see her only family as well."

"Well... I can see that you sincerely care for my best friend so.. I've got no comment already but just this once please.. take care of Avery. Love her."

"I will.. even without you asking me to."

Baby did you hear what daddy said?

Luther turned her gazed to her leaving Coleen smiling like an idiot. For the first time he smiled at her. She'll definitely take note of this day when they reach home.

Coleen smiled widely because of what Luther said. She looked satisfied with his answer.

Luther looked at her. She felt conscious all of the sudden. "And you wife.. did you really thought that you can escape my men? They're well trained and is skilled than the skilled." She couldn't answer.

"Can you take this nonsense shit away from me now? I'm very eager to hug my wife." Luther asked coldly. Coleen is about to take those off when the blue green eyed guy stopped her and just done it instead.

True to his word he instantly hug her after being untied without any second thought.

"You're fine wife?" He gently asked. She hugged him back before she sniffed his scent. He laughed silently.

"Stop it now lovely couple, Luther.. Your godmother and that Debory is already aware that you already know who they really are. They're already getting ready for the big fight. Be ready for it as well. Be ready for the last war. Don't worry we got your back." The blue green eyed guy said before he pulled Coleen outside the room.

She hugged Luther even more at least she's already aware of everything now. She's no longer confuse about anything now. Even his feelings for her, she's already aware of it. All was left is her feelings for him to be tell.

"I- I love you."

"Damn,yes I know but I don't really know that it'll feel this good to be heard it from you wife.. literally." She didn't say anything instead she enjoyed the moment between them now.

She's torn between two emotion. She feel happy but scared at the same time. She's happy because there's finally no secret between them and scared because of what that blue green eyed guy mentioned a while ago. The last war.

Like what they said... They must get ready now right?

"I love you.." Luther whispered to her ears as he caress her tummy. "Dang, I'm so happy!"

I'm so scared!

"Don't be scared.. I love you alright? I won't let anything harm you. I'll punish anyone who'll hurt you in every way they can't imagine." He seriously said.

She hope for the best. She's praying for it...